+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
I’m AOR May 25 and my eligibility is recommended passed, but not fully passed yet. I spoke to an agent yesterday and she said it’s in progress but all looks good. So I think I just have to wait!
Are you FSW-OUTLAND or CEC?

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
Hi all, My Aor is may 30th, 2020
Express Entry bcpnp (inland)
MED/BIL July 20th, 2020
No other update so far?
As SC has resumed biometrics, I am in Canada but my spouse is in India, So
In case my spouse comes to Canada on trv which will happen within 20 days, will he be eligible to give biometerics here? Can I book the appointment for biometrics on his behalf in October end if SC calls me?
Thanks

dhillusional

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Does your profile aslo indicate as Eligibility passed or did you confirm with agent.
Profile will not reflect the completion of eligibility check, you normally have to order GCMS notes or call or raise webform
I will be glad if you kindly share your current update .Have you received any notice of passing eligibility?
I last received the RPRF request in August.. thats the last i heard..

kunal56india

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Just gonna share my status as of today here for people's reference, I have given biometric for entry VISA in Jan 2020 so I should be exempt?... and I don't know what kind of update I'm supposed to get on here since they announce the biometric exemption. My application page as shown below hasn't changed since Aug 31. That Biometric number, date of enrollment and expiry date section has been there like that since Jan 2020.

Inland CEC stream
AOR May 19, 2020
Biometric and RCMP fingerprint based criminal record check requested both on July 9.
August 31 uploaded RCMP criminal record check.
  • Principal Applicant: bla bla bla
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI): blaaaaaaaa
  • Application number: bla bla bal
  • Date Received: May 19, 2020
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number: ********************
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: January 22, 2020
    • Expiry Date: January 22, 2030
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 9, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • August 31, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi. Has your biometrics status changed yet?