+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Almost.. after security one final review and after that decision.
Congratulations.

I will be glad if you kindly let me know - How do you know your update? Have you ordered GCMS or raised WebForm? My AOR May 20th. Have not received any update after RPRF request. I have not ordered any GCMS till today

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
are you FSW-O? What is your AOR?
CEC AOR May 2nd.
R10 was end of june, and program assistant EE pass recommendation
eligibility was recommended pass as month later at end of july by analyst, and passed by officer the next day.
Security was marked as passed about 30 seconds later (according to GCMS timestamps)

I was able to see exactly when security was passed because on one of my sets of GCMS notes they failed to properly redact the security section ;)

Medical is not yet passed officially but recommended passed by officer when they did the eligibility notes.

I live in downtown toronto and haven't previously given biometrics so waiting for the call from service canada for that...

Reactions: sm07

UMalik

Mar 3, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
14-08-2019
Nomination.....
25-07-2019
AOR Received.
27-08-2019
Hi, anyone here from May AOR who got exempted from biometrics and got an update on profile/account?

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
I will be glad if you kindly let me know - How do you know your update? Have you ordered GCMS or raised WebForm? My AOR May 20th. Have not received any update after RPRF request. I have not ordered any GCMS till today.
I am CEC Inland, in Ontario. I called IRCC call center for updates.

Reactions: sm07

Afi365

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
Hi Everyone, I called the IRCC today and asked if I am exempt from biometric. The lady said just who has biometric after 2018 are exempt. Did anyone else hear the same thing?
Thanks

Suria3190

Mar 20, 2019
Called IRCC on Sep 28th and here's what the gentleman told me,

Eligibility passed
Medicals passed
Criminality in progress
Security - passed

AOR May 5 2020

CEC Inland

Biometrics - I don't remember if I gave mine 7 years ago when I moved. When I checked in the system it said "Not available"

Not sure if Biometrics is for Criminality or Security

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Yes, if your eligiblity pass in GCMS notes by officer then u are good.. like all the documents related to ur work history etc verified and done.
btw, i assume u got all the status from GCMS or call with an egent ? or webform?
A friend of mine got to know from Webform reply that Eligiblity has been met. No movement on MyCic GCKEY.
Does this mean he has nothing to worry about except Biometrics? To re-iterate, except the Biometrics and Criminal Background checks, nothing else remains?

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Today I just called IRCC to check on my application status.
AOR - May 17th CEC Inland
Eligibility Check - Passed
Criminality Check - In progress
Security Check - Not started
Processing Center - Ottawa
Does eligibility passed mean, there is no reason to worry about points examination and there won't be any questions related to work experience, education, language? @canuck78

Last edited:

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
@andy108 , can you please let me know if i want to update my dependents as non- accompanying from an application which is active right now obviously the reason is uncertainty over travel to Canada due to COVID and what the situation would be in next 6 months .

1) Will i get the refund of the application fees which was paid for my dependents.
2) I am in in-land in Canada and i am doing is this the best approach given the uncertainties .

What is your recommendation , i am at a stage for BIL request for me and my dependents ( they are in India )

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
It is not passed yet but this is a good news and your Eligibility will be done soon
Good luck
ok, I read that it's good news when the Eligiblity passes as reviewing officer has his discretion. So bit concerned for someone I know.

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hey everyone. On Sept 18, I found out that my eligibility is recommended passed (by calling IRCC), but it has still not been fully passed and it’s been almost 2 weeks now. Is this anything to worry about? I have seen from the forums that usually there is only a few days between eligibility being recommended passed and fully passed. Is this normal or a bad sign? Just getting a bit anxious now!