+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
were you guys able to link the application online yet? Because I resubmitted mine and linked it some time ago now and was hoping that approval will come through shortly
Yeah, I was able to link mine 2 days after it was received by Edmonton. There’s been no change. I called the helpline last month and was given the standard blurb....”expect it in December because it will take 4 months...”

Reactions: Michyap

BTrevisan

Sep 17, 2019
Vancouver, BC
I resubmitted my OWP on September 16 to Edmonton. I was able to link it online, but it's just showing as Submitted. No change at all.

I've been following August and September applications, and it looks like last week the last applicants of August had theirs approved. Maybe just a couple more weeks...

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
I resubmitted my OWP on September 16 to Edmonton. I was able to link it online, but it's just showing as Submitted. No change at all.

I've been following August and September applications, and it looks like last week the last applicants of August had theirs approved. Maybe just a couple more weeks...
I’ve been following the August applications too and there’s been no change in my OWP application that was resubmitted and received on Aug 19. Weird. Maybe our PR is so close to being finalized that they’re not bothering with the OWP? I hope they refund my $255 if that’s the case! :cool:

Callaisla

Sep 22, 2019
Silly Question buuuut how do I find out when they started processing my background check? I can see they're still processing it on the GC Key page, but I'm not sure how to see when that started? My husband passed his medical exam and it was received in the system on October 30th, just getting antsy and trying to figure out when I might hear something next! lol

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Today we Recieved Eligibility letter by sponsor and applicant. I think this is SA and AIP right?

Regarding OWP, I resubmitted after it returned on 27 aug but no updates after.
Let’s wait to hear more updates today and this week. Good luck to all of us!

Last edited:

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Silly Question buuuut how do I find out when they started processing my background check? I can see they're still processing it on the GC Key page, but I'm not sure how to see when that started? My husband passed his medical exam and it was received in the system on October 30th, just getting antsy and trying to figure out when I might hear something next! lol
Unfortunately u can’t find the date when B.C. started unless u open the GC key daily to see the changes in line.

Jien_jim19

Jul 22, 2019
Today we Recieved Eligibility letter by sponsor and applicant. I think this is SA and AIP right?

Regarding OWP, I resubmitted after it returned on 27 aug but no updates after.
Let’s wait to hear more updates today and this week. Good luck to all of us!
Congrats! I hope I’m
Next

IrrMirr

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
As of today in GCKey - BG in process, eligibility review in process since oct 25 (SA approved the same date). I (PA) received no emails on those.

On ECAS - DM since Nov 4.

And today i got an invitation for my landing interview!

Reactions: J2dc

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
As of today in GCKey - BG in process, eligibility review in process since oct 25 (SA approved the same date). I (PA) received no emails on those.

On ECAS - DM since Nov 4.

And today i got an invitation for my landing interview!
Congrats!! when is the interview?