+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
They sent me that in the request form as well so I did just send it to them electronically, but they say after you submit the enquiry form that they won't reply if your application is within normal processing times so it seemed a little weird to me that they would request that I submit it that way. I might try to call them tomorrow to verify it was correct to sent that way.
Now that’s a good idea! I’ll do that too.

marcell

Sep 12, 2019
Congrats...
Pls share your timelines...
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 21, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on August 7, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on April 17, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on August 7, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you a letter on September 16, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
decision made on the page also.. the i received emails on what to bring with me.

J2dc

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 21, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on August 7, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on April 17, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on August 7, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you a letter on September 16, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
decision made on the page also.. the i received emails on what to bring with me.
Awesome! But it looks like you are a February applicant not May...

Trabia

Sep 11, 2019
When you came to Canada (Provide the Date)
 How you came to Canada, via air or land
 If you came via air, provide the Airline you traveled with.
 If you came via land, provide the Airline that brought you overseas, where you landed, your Route to Canada and port of entry.
My husband is German national and he came by car from USA via border because he has visa for US but has no ETA for Canada..
Anyone have similar similar situation or how we can respond to them
I need help! Thanks