+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

LittleNinja

May 21, 2019
I have the same application sent date as you and I also received both SA and PA approval today. In my PA approval email, it stated that "they are pleased to advise that the processing of your application has been completed. They will contact me to arrange an appointment for the finalization of the PR application"

Is that considered as DM?
I think it is.

In both SA and PA email also mentioned about the right of PR fee of $490. I already paid this amount at the very beginning. I guess I can just ignore that part and they should be able to check that I have paid. anyone of you doing the same?
I believe that's just a generic letter. If you already paid it you are good.

Reactions: Michyap
Jun 19, 2018
Hi guys. Please help.

I received a request letter from cic asking for my girlfriend new passport since her old passport that we applied with has expired. I was wondering if we should upload this on our cic account or send the physical copy to their office? Also does anyone know what this means? Background check started October 22nd, medical was approved on oct 23rd. Thanks

akhil923

Dec 7, 2018
Hi Guys,

Is Ecas and Gckey are both accurate. I mean you get same updates on both of them at same time. Or one is better than the others. I m asking beacuse Ecas still showing medical received Sep20th and no more update after that. Cant link the file with Gckey as using a Rep.

KerryO

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Hi Guys,

Is Ecas and Gckey are both accurate. I mean you get same updates on both of them at same time. Or one is better than the others. I m asking beacuse Ecas still showing medical received Sep20th and no more update after that. Cant link the file with Gckey as using a Rep.
Gckey is updates prior to ecas. I find that with my updates.

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hi guys. Please help.

I received a request letter from cic asking for my girlfriend new passport since her old passport that we applied with has expired. I was wondering if we should upload this on our cic account or send the physical copy to their office? Also does anyone know what this means? Background check started October 22nd, medical was approved on oct 23rd. Thanks
You could scan the passport and send a pdf copy via webform. This should suffice....unless of course the request letter specifically asks for a physical copy to be mailed in.

Eheheh

Mar 14, 2019
I just received my interview date today! Thank God! Have any of u guys received theirs? Goodluck to all of yall who are still waiting. Godbless us all!

Reactions: reviv3r