+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Your OWP application was returned, yes? Did you resubmit and if yes, was it approved? If you didn’t, will you cancel the application and seek a refund? ;)
Good question, I am May 16 applicant, but OWP returned and resubmitted on Aug 27 bt no further news after.

Michyap

Jul 3, 2019
Your OWP application was returned, yes? Did you resubmit and if yes, was it approved? If you didn’t, will you cancel the application and seek a refund? ;)
Yes. I resubmit since August 20th. No news of approval yet. I will just leave it as it is.

jhaye18

Jun 11, 2019
Yes. Thank you.
App submitted:may9
App received:may10
Medical request:eek:ct 18
Medical done :eek:ct19
Mail for Interview schedule received: nov 9
Interview date:nov18
Is it Landing Interview Invitation? or just Interview to check your eligibility?

evaz

Aug 6, 2014
I was asked to get an Identity History Summary from the FBI because I lived in the US after the age of 18 and, now that I've done that, I just wanted to confirm that I would mail that document to the same address I mailed the rest of my PR application? The correspondence they gave me about it just says it must be received by "this office" but doesn't give an address so I wanted to be sure.

Thank you!

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
I was asked to get an Identity History Summary from the FBI because I lived in the US after the age of 18 and, now that I've done that, I just wanted to confirm that I would mail that document to the same address I mailed the rest of my PR application? The correspondence they gave me about it just says it must be received by "this office" but doesn't give an address so I wanted to be sure.

Thank you!
I was asked for further information and my request letter had a link to the webform. So I sent a scanned copy in.

Please send the requested information / document(s) and all future inquiries with respect to your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

You could try this first and ask (in the webform) where they would like the original sent to?

Jun 19, 2018
I was asked for further information and my request letter had a link to the webform. So I sent a scanned copy in.

Please send the requested information / document(s) and all future inquiries with respect to your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

You could try this first and ask (in the webform) where they would like the original sent to?
Does this mean we’re almost done with the background check?

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
One more thing, is this the only document they are going to ask or should we expect more coming?
Honestly, I have no idea. However, one would expect (and hope) that as the background check is the final step for us, they would ask for all the information/documents they need to make their decision.

Michyap

Jul 3, 2019
Congrats!
Did you receive an update in the CGkey account or just an email came into your inbox? I am still waiting for my interview invitation. I hope not missing any notice. Thanks.
I got an email for SA,AP and interview invitation and Ecas updated as decision made. I believe they will it through mail as well as stated in the email.

evaz

Aug 6, 2014

They sent me that in the request form as well so I did just send it to them electronically, but they say after you submit the enquiry form that they won't reply if your application is within normal processing times so it seemed a little weird to me that they would request that I submit it that way. I might try to call them tomorrow to verify it was correct to sent that way.

Reactions: reviv3r