+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

jhaye18

Jun 11, 2019
Hi Guys,
Quick Question.

We got our AOR already and we submitted the OWP application at the same time. Her 6 months are expiring on August 16th. Spoke to my Rep he said we dont need to apply for extension as we applied OWP along with our PR. I really think we do have to apply for extension as just getting AOR wont really give us implied status.
Do let me know its i am making any sense or my rep is right?
Thanks
I believe your rep is correct. Almost the same as mine. My visit status already expired(max 6 mos) but we submitted our applications(sponsorship and OWP) before its expiration, as long as your OWP application been processed until the decision has not been made, you are under implied status.

Reactions: akhil923 and Jiotr

Jiotr

Jul 15, 2019
I believe your rep is correct. Almost the same as mine. My visit status already expired(max 6 mos) but we submitted our applications(sponsorship and OWP) before its expiration, as long as your OWP application been processed until the decision has not been made, you are under implied status.
I've been told the same thing, that we don't have to apply for extension.

Reactions: akhil923

akst

Aug 7, 2019
Hi guys, I still haven't receive my AOR. I was told "it's ok to just mail in your application with regular mail service" (I don't know why I believe that at the first place), so i have no way to track if they have received my APP. It's there a way I can find out if they have my APP?

CristianFelipe

Jun 11, 2019
Toronto
Hi guys, I still haven't receive my AOR. I was told "it's ok to just mail in your application with regular mail service" (I don't know why I believe that at the first place), so i have no way to track if they have received my APP. It's there a way I can find out if they have my APP?
You have to call them! They will be able to tell you if they received it or not

Karsky

Aug 3, 2019
Hello
Application sent: April 29th
Application Received: May 1st
Aor: June 29th
work Permit returned : July 14th
Sent again: July 17th

samar4187

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Hello
Application sent: April 29th
Application Received: May 1st
Aor: June 29th
work Permit returned : July 14th
Sent again: July 17th
Hi, I have similar timeline with app received May 29th, AOR June 25th
I don't have any other update after that, not able to link any of application to my account (PR or OWP) only thing I can see in online tool is - In Process.
Why did they return your OWP and were you able to link your file to your account?
Thanks

Karsky

Aug 3, 2019
Hi, I have similar timeline with app received May 29th, AOR June 25th
I don't have any other update after that, not able to link any of application to my account (PR or OWP) only thing I can see in online tool is - In Process.
Why did they return your OWP and were you able to link your file to your account?
Thanks
Hi,My work permit was returned due to insufficient payment ($150) we made the additional payment and we sent by web form, but THey didn’t check.
Then we sent OWP to Edmonton.

lcpv84

Jul 30, 2019
Hi,My work permit was returned due to insufficient payment ($150) we made the additional payment and we sent by web form, but THey didn’t check.
Then we sent OWP to Edmonton.
Same situation than me. Have you heard any news since you send the application back?

Jien_jim19

Jul 22, 2019
May 16 applicant and was able to link owp today. Does anyone know how long will I take to get my owp from the day I can link it online? Thanks.

Rajwant.mahal

Aug 1, 2019
Hi am from india my husband applied from canada as spouse visa.application received on may 3rd..medical request received on 26 june biometrics done on 15 july what is the next step nd how much it ll take to send passport request

J2dc

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hi guys, is anybody else having trouble logging into their ECAS online to view the stratus of their application? I was able to all this time and yesterday as well, but today when I tried it comes up with an error "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided" But I am using the same information I always used before to log in. Any assistance?