+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Sulwyn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Honestly I just find the whole thing frustrating cause our fates are completely in their hands and we're just asking for the process to go as smoothly as possible so that we don't lose our minds in the process. All we want is an answer as to whether they are moving forward with processing our application or if we missed something and need to resubmit for whatever reason. It really sucks being left in limbo.

harsimrankaur24

Apr 9, 2019
I am trying to link my application before AOR but they are showing “based on the information you entered we found no applications”

I do not understand wat is going on. Frustrating

robillalovic2

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Honestly I just find the whole thing frustrating cause our fates are completely in their hands and we're just asking for the process to go as smoothly as possible so that we don't lose our minds in the process. All we want is an answer as to whether they are moving forward with processing our application or if we missed something and need to resubmit for whatever reason. It really sucks being left in limbo.
Imagine waiting 2+ months just to get your App returned to you, that’s sucks!

Sulwyn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Imagine waiting 2+ months just to get your App returned to you, that’s sucks!
Exactly. Hubby and I are on a month and a half now and we're one of the last apps before the spate of late may AoRs started going out so we're still looking at a 2 week or so wait till they get to us if they've finally started going in order again. At that point we'll be well over the 2 month mark.

Reactions: robillalovic2

ashleysabine

Jun 15, 2018
App sent: May 6th
App received May 8th
Still waiting on AOR.

I also applied for a extension on my passport in June, but I haven't heard back on that yet either.

SofiaMartins

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
What should the identification type be?
We had a UCI from my husbands visitor extension that he applied for..
If not you can try using your receipt.
But you should try linking it first with GCKEY or whatever.. I was able to link it before checking it on ECAS

For that you can use your Family Name and Birthdate details

Reactions: robillalovic2

robillalovic2

Star Member
May 29, 2019
We had a UCI from my husbands visitor extension that he applied for..
If not you can try using your receipt.
But you should try linking it first with GCKEY or whatever.. I was able to link it before checking it on ECAS

For that you can use your Family Name and Birthdate details
Thanks for the heads up but im still unable to link my app and I think most of us actually can’t.
Since they’re processing first week of May app, and mine was received on the 6th, I’ll probably hear from them maybe tomorrow or next week for sure.

Reactions: SofiaMartins

endian

May 15, 2019
Hey All,

Seems like everyone from the 4th and 1st week of May have received their AOR's... has anyone from Mid May received anything yet?

Getting a little impatient as my wife's 6 month visit period end in August 4th week, just wondering if i should apply for extension... any suggestions?

Reactions: CristianFelipe

VanSuu

Jul 9, 2019
Hey All,

Seems like everyone from the 4th and 1st week of May have received their AOR's... has anyone from Mid May received anything yet?

Getting a little impatient as my wife's 6 month visit period end in August 4th week, just wondering if i should apply for extension... any suggestions?
Package received May 16 2019
Still waiting for AOR
Family class Spouse sponsorship

Sulwyn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Hey All,

I would definitely apply for that extension to be on the safe side. If your AOR comes through before the extension does then you can refund it I believe.