+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Sulwyn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Thanks for your reply. It says on the website that processing time for visitor extension is 50days (which I don’t currently have)..... so if it gets to August 27 and my extension hasn’t been approved yet, that shouldn’t have any effect on my pending OWP application by putting me out of status right?
Since you applied for the extension, that will give you implied status. The other reason to apply earlier rather than later is that it's not hard to make mistakes with these forms and have them returned for whatever reason. If it gets returned then you'll still have a chance to correct your mistakes and resubmit. If it gets returned after you're out of status then that's when the problem happens.

Michyap

Jul 3, 2019
Hey All,

Application sent : May 13th
Application received: May 14th
AOR : waiting

Its nerve cracking!
Congratulations to all the first week of may applications, hopefully my AOR is coming. Crossfingers

penguin123

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hi can anyone please give me the contact phone number from IRCC that we can ask questions about our PR application? Thanks in advance :)

nng1206

Jun 30, 2019
Hi can anyone please give me the contact phone number from IRCC that we can ask questions about our PR application? Thanks in advance :)
888-242-2100

But I called them 9 times today and they don’t seem to answer, they just say they’re too busy to take your call and hang up

penguin123

Star Member
May 12, 2017
888-242-2100

But I called them 9 times today and they don’t seem to answer, they just say they’re too busy to take your call and hang up
Thank you :) just wanna ask if any of you guys here received a letter asking for biometrics fee payment? It's weird because I apply inpand and they still ask for it

Pparreira

Jun 19, 2019
Time line
May 06 app received
July 12 AOR received

I tried to link my application with my account but did not work, i will try tomorrow again. anyone with the same problem ?

Reactions: jods24

Cocorosie

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Time line
May 06 app received
July 12 AOR received

I tried to link my application with my account but did not work, i will try tomorrow again. anyone with the same problem ?
Check the city in which you said to intend living (you or them might introduced it different from the one mentioned in IMM008); also, if you don't use the passport details, again the city where you were born might contain the country as well. If it really doesn't work, call them and check the information they have; they will help you!
And congrats!

Banga228786

Sep 5, 2016
Hello everyone,

I sent my wife’s pr file and received on May 13 by D.David. We are in Ontario.

Still waiting for application file number( AOR)
I guess it will take 2-3 months for AOR. If any one got AOR for the same month may. Pls let me know.

Thanks
Gurpreet