+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

dillby777

Jul 29, 2019
My OWP that i resubmitted on the 8th August was just approved!!
do I need to do a boarder crossing to activate it or once it comes in the mail i'm good to get a SIN etc?

Reactions: Trabia

Shubhbajwa

Oct 18, 2019
Hi guys i just received

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada
Class you submitted to this office on behalf __ and family (if
applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence
(APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.

What does it mean ? Is it sa or something else and what to expect next ? ( May 9 applicant )

Michyap

Jul 3, 2019
Great!!!
I belive for OHIP you need to be in ON for atleast 3 months...correct?
Is that you should be in ONT as a PR for 3 months or in any status?
In your case, when will you recieve the OHIP card?
You will need to wait for 3 months ( from the day you register for OHIP with PR status) for the OHIP to be eligible. They call this 3 months probation period. In my case, it will be valid as of 18th Feb 2020 and its clearly stated in the form they gave you.

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hi guys i just received

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada
Class you submitted to this office on behalf __ and family (if
applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence
(APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.

What does it mean ? Is it sa or something else and what to expect next ? ( May 9 applicant )
Yes indeed. This is your SA (Sponsor Approval)