+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

LittleNinja

May 21, 2019
Is anyone else waiting for interview invitation in Vancouver office? How long is the wait usually? Thanks.
SA, AIP and DM November 7. Still waiting for Vancouver office to send the landing interview appointment... called and was told waiting time for Vancouver is 3 months. We know that's the typical we don't know BS answer from the data we have here, but nothing you can do about it.

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I paid the RPRF fee only after receiving SA and PA. Yet to recive DM and interview.

should I send the receipt via webform? Any suggestions how to send via webform?

Jun 19, 2018
SA, AIP and DM November 7. Still waiting for Vancouver office to send the landing interview appointment... called and was told waiting time for Vancouver is 3 months. We know that's the typical we don't know BS answer from the data we have here, but nothing you can do about it.[/QUOTE

that’s so unfortunate, three months seem so far away.

bu1007

Aug 31, 2019
Has anyone completed their landing interview/had it scheduled in Winnipeg? Just wondering what the wait time is for an appointment at that office?

IrrMirr

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
SA, AIP and DM November 7. Still waiting for Vancouver office to send the landing interview appointment... called and was told waiting time for Vancouver is 3 months. We know that's the typical we don't know BS answer from the data we have here, but nothing you can do about it.
Never got AIP, DM only on ECAS and on Nov 13 got invitation from the Vancouver office for the landing interview on Nov 27

Jiotr

Jul 15, 2019
I got AIP & SA - what's the DM look like? who is it addressed to?