Medicals Passed 20 Jun 2019
Married and Spouse added 21 Oct 2019
Spouse Medical Passed 30 Oct 2020
Approved (according to GCMS Notes) 02 Apr 2020
Re-Medicals Requested 20 Oct 2020
Re-Medicals Passed 6 Nov 2020
PPR 18 Nov 2020

Office: Ottawa until Dez 2019 / Then transferred to Mexico

It took FOREVER, 553 days in total, it was extremely painful, but finally my time has come!

Good luck for those few from May who are still waiting, stay strong!!!

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hello guys, I got a refusal letter today and there was no specific reason while my application was refused. However, I received a gcms notes sometime in June where the officer said he wasn't satisfied that my husband has a brother who is a PR and he was going to send a refusal letter. We quickly sent more documents (pictures from childhood to adulthood of both siblings, both families marriage certificate where their Dad my father in-law signed as Thier father, my brother in-law swore an affidavit in Canada, got an attestation letter from national population commission of my country stating they were both siblings). The documents were acknowledge. Subsequently in October another gcms notes showed nothing was done about the documents, we had to send again. This time an agent confirmed Accra has the documents and everything looked good only for me to get a refusal letter today. Pls I need advise as to the next steps to take. If seeking for reconsideration is best before appealing and what are my chances on both steps. It's really sad and very emotional that they refused my application because of their claim that I couldn't prove my sibling relationship even when we opted to do a DNA test to confirm this after contacting the ircc labs that insisted we must get a request letter from ircc and our correspondence were sent with other documents.

Huda_suddiqui

Star Member
Dec 31, 2018
Hello guys, I got a refusal letter today and there was no specific reason while my application was refused. However, I received a gcms notes sometime in June where the officer said he wasn't satisfied that my husband has a brother who is a PR and he was going to send a refusal letter. We quickly sent more documents (pictures from childhood to adulthood of both siblings, both families marriage certificate where their Dad my father in-law signed as Thier father, my brother in-law swore an affidavit in Canada, got an attestation letter from national population commission of my country stating they were both siblings). The documents were acknowledge. Subsequently in October another gcms notes showed nothing was done about the documents, we had to send again. This time an agent confirmed Accra has the documents and everything looked good only for me to get a refusal letter today. Pls I need advise as to the next steps to take. If seeking for reconsideration is best before appealing and what are my chances on both steps. It's really sad and very emotional that they refused my application because of their claim that I couldn't prove my sibling relationship even when we opted to do a DNA test to confirm this after contacting the ircc labs that insisted we must get a request letter from ircc and our correspondence were sent with other documents.
It’s very sad to read this. May I ask what are the documents you submitted in the first instance? My husband has a sister in Toronto and we claimed points for it.

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
I never had background check updates from the very beginning. This is the timeline.

AOR May 2.
MEP June 11 (Same day background check changed from N/A to “we are processing your background check”)
Ghost update July 16 (background check remains the same as above, no changes in profile)
Hello, did you eventually get the PR without the ghost updates?

Ade3l

Feb 22, 2020
Hi @caipsnotes

Another query. I have not received a decision on my application yet however, the IRCC did ask me to submit a Schedule A Background Form in October 2020 and then Re-medicals in November 2020. Since I has spots on my lungs this time, I am waiting for the culture results of my TB test now before my application can be further processed.

I recently got married in December 2020. At the time when they requested the Schedule A form I was not planning to get married before receiving my COPR. But due to personal circumstances we had to marry in a hurry. Now my questions are:

1. How and when do I inform the IRCC about this?
2. Would it affect my application in any way?
3. What documents would i need to submit to add my spouse to my application? and most importantly;
4. Would there be an updated POF requirement now that there would be two people on the application?

Any help would be great.

Thank you.

Mrudul@07

Jan 26, 2021
Hi everyone ,
My AOR - May 2019
Medical - passed Sep 2019/ latest again passed Dec 2020
Eligibility- under review
Background check- we are at (stage 3) thats wat the officer said.
Final decision - under review
Can somebody pls tell when can I expect my PR approval.
All comments and experiences are welcome!
Who else is getting crazy waiting !!!!

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Hi everyone ,
My AOR - May 2019
Medical - passed Sep 2019/ latest again passed Dec 2020
Eligibility- under review
Background check- we are at (stage 3) thats wat the officer said.
Final decision - under review
Can somebody pls tell when can I expect my PR approval.
All comments and experiences are welcome!
Who else is getting crazy waiting !!!!
Do you have an outland dependent?

Ade3l

Feb 22, 2020
Hi @caipsnotes

Another query. I have not received a decision on my application yet however, the IRCC did ask me to submit a Schedule A Background Form in October 2020 and then Re-medicals in November 2020. Since I has spots on my lungs this time, I am waiting for the culture results of my TB test now before my application can be further processed.

I recently got married in December 2020. At the time when they requested the Schedule A form I was not planning to get married before receiving my COPR. But due to personal circumstances we had to marry in a hurry. Now my questions are:

1. How and when do I inform the IRCC about this?
2. Would it affect my application in any way?
3. What documents would i need to submit to add my spouse to my application? and most importantly;
4. Would there be an updated POF requirement now that there would be two people on the application?

Any help would be great.

Thank you.
Hi Guys, any help on this would be great.

Thank you. Looking forward to your responses :)

Kash1994

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Is there anyone still waiting for PPR. ?My AOR is May 15, 2019. As per gcms file is approved as of March 19, 2020

robasket3535

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Is there anyone still waiting for PPR. ?My AOR is May 15, 2019. As per gcms file is approved as of March 19, 2020
Hi my AOR is 19 May 2019.
Re-medical done and passed in Sep 2020.
Raised a web form two months ago and it says my application is still in process.
There has no updates since then.
Raised another web form two days ago and haven’t received any feedback yet.
EE Outland
VO: Ottawa

Kash1994

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Hi my AOR is 19 May 2019.
Re-medical done and passed in Sep 2020.
Raised a web form two months ago and it says my application is still in process.
There has no updates since then.
Raised another web form two days ago and haven’t received any feedback yet.
EE Outland
VO: Ottawa
Hi

Did you try applying for gcms notes instead?