+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Kash1994

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon I noticed following information in gcms notes. Could you please provide your opinion as what does it mean?

Orig/Entity ID: O263567290956
Name: Coronavirus 2020
Type: Organization
Other reason Description: covid19
Effective Date: 2020/03/23

robasket3535

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hi all, just wondering if anyone received a survey email today regarding the experience of IRCC. Interesting thing is, in the email it says “Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.” But I haven’t received any decision yet...

Dean Wang

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi all, just wondering if anyone received a survey email today regarding the experience of IRCC. Interesting thing is, in the email it says “Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.” But I haven’t received any decision yet...
Call them, Bro

Reactions: robasket3535

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I got it, and filled it out.

How do you not have a decision by now?? What's your timeline?

robasket3535

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
I got it, and filled it out.

How do you not have a decision by now?? What's your timeline?
I wish I could’ve gotten the golden email before the pandemic started, but it seems like I’m one of those few applicants with such long processing time...

AOR May 2019
EE Outland
VO: Ottawa
A web form I sent last year indicated basically everything was passed but so far there’s still no PPR. And I didn’t apply for a GCM note...

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I wish I could’ve gotten the golden email before the pandemic started, but it seems like I’m one of those few applicants with such long processing time...

AOR May 2019
EE Outland
VO: Ottawa
A web form I sent last year indicated basically everything was passed but so far there’s still no PPR. And I didn’t apply for a GCM note...
If everything is passed there's no point applying for GCMS because all it'll say is everything is done.

You could try using a calling card to call Canada for the hotline, i did that to call back home from Canada.

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
this is a guess, but it is pretty reasonable: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/february-2020-aor.676103/page-360#post-9305475

the most likely situation is that they have finished processing your application and just haven't given you CoPR yet due to the border closures

robasket3535

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
If everything is passed there's no point applying for GCMS because all it'll say is everything is done.

You could try using a calling card to call Canada for the hotline, i did that to call back home from Canada.
Thank you very much for your kind suggestions! I will definitely do that at some point if I haven’t received anything in the coming days. :)

robasket3535

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
We are in similar situation. Pls can any one help my Aor is April 2019, got pre arrival letter in Nov 2019, since then waiting no thanks to covid. Medical expired, passport expired too. In the process of getting upfront medical and new passport. Please do i have to re do police report too. The police report in the system was submitted in March 2019. Please advice

Ade3l

Feb 22, 2020
Hi Guys,

Hope you are well.

An update, I just got my GCMS notes and it says file approved (Finally!).

But I got married recently and wanted to add my spouse to my application so I guess it will take a while before I get the golden email. Anyways, I have a couple of queries regarding the following and would appreciate if any of the esteemed members could help.

The IRCC has asked me to provide an updated IMM 0008 for myself and my spouse. My questions are:

1. Do I submit one application form where I am mentioned as the applicant and my wife as a dependent? Or do I have to submit separate forms for each of us?
2. If latter, for my wife's form, what class would I select? Family or economic? and lastly
3. Do I put my UCI when filling out my wife's details as a dependent?

Moreover, they have also requested Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562E but just for my spouse specifically. However, the form does mention that I need to fill it out being the primary applicant and has sections for me to fill out my travel history as well even though I wasn't specifically asked by IRCC to fill out my details. What should be the course of action is this situation?

Thank you all for your help in advance.

tj_canada

Jun 6, 2019
Hello,

May 2019 AOR here....COPR expired on May 5th 2020.

Received email on Mar 29th 2021 if I am still interested in migrating to Canada. Replied yes on the same day.

Received requesting medicals on Apr 22nd 2021. Planning to get medical test done on first or second week of May.