+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Rora15

Feb 19, 2020
AOR May 8, 2019
Medicals April 20, 2019

Finally got my PPR! It took 300 days in total.
No Ghost Updates. No Remedical Request.
Received the golden email last evening.

It was such an anxiety filled 10 month journey, especially the last two months.
But once you get the request, it all goes away!

For everyone waiting out there, don’t let stress and worry get the best of you, HAVE FAITH, YOUR PPR IS ARRIVING SOON :)

rosy12345

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Vancouver
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-08-2019
AOR May 8, 2019
Medicals April 20, 2019

Finally got my PPR! It took 300 days in total.
No Ghost Updates. No Remedical Request.
Received the golden email last evening.

It was such an anxiety filled 10 month journey, especially the last two months.
But once you get the request, it all goes away!

For everyone waiting out there, don’t let stress and worry get the best of you, HAVE FAITH, YOUR PPR IS ARRIVING SOON :)
A Big Big Congratulations to you for the upcoming new journey!!
Hope ours is also on the way....fingers crossed :)

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Is it safe to travel by looking at the circumstances... Coronavirus is spreading rapidly..I have flight from India-Dubai-Toronto-Saskatoon on March 19th...Do I need to postpone...or I am in a confusion now..please any suggestions would be highly appreciatable.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Is it safe to travel by looking at the circumstances... Coronavirus is spreading rapidly..I have flight from India-Dubai-Toronto-Saskatoon on March 19th...Do I need to postpone...or I am in a confusion now..please any suggestions would be highly appreciatable.
Don't postpone.

I'm going to be honest, we have no idea if they will start cancelling flights to Canada and put a moratorium on people entering from certain countries.

Now is the time to land, before things get worse.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
No need to cancel. I just came to UAE a few days ago and everything was smooth. You are in transit so no issues. Just keep following your airline for updates on flights. By the way, which airline are you using? I want to go through Dubai as well to Canada once I get PPR.

Reactions: Mahal03

faridbaig

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Ladies & Gentlemen, THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!

After nearly 10 long months of waiting, they have finally send me the Golden Email. Here is the Timeline:

AOR : May 14, 2019
Medicals Passed: July 6, 2019
Biometrics Completed: July 11, 2019

Radio silence after that.
After the completion of 6 months (Nov 14, 2019), I called IRCC to ask for an update and the agent told me that 'Eligibility was not met' as 'there was doubt whether I had more than 1 year of continuous work experience.' This sent me in panic mode and I went about sending them my offer letter, tax returns, pay checks even though I was told that 'if anything was required they would reach out to me.' I don't know if sending the additional documents was of any use but I just didn't want to take any chances. I called them about every 2 weeks after that and all I heard was 'Your application is in processing, eligibility is under review and we will reach out to you if we need anything.' They never reached out to me until now. In between my case was transferred from Nova Scotia to Ottawa. Finally,

1st GU: Feb 26, 2020. A follow up call told me that 'Eligibility, Security and Criminality were all passed.' But my medicals would expire on March 14, 2020 so the medical status went back to the default.
2nd GU: March 4, 2020. Medical status changed to 'Medicals passed.' No request to redo medicals, they had been extended automatically.
PPR: March 4, 2020.

295 days is what it took. 295 days of patience, frustration, anxiety, fear of rejection, exasperation and once in a while - hope. But it is here now and I am just relieved and glad it is.

Thank you to everyone on this forum for all the support and hope you provided. It has been a long journey and I know for some of you this journey isn't over yet. I hope and pray for all of you and I will be around to help out in any way I can.

Devilsree

Jul 16, 2019
Ladies & Gentlemen, THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!

After nearly 10 long months of waiting, they have finally send me the Golden Email. Here is the Timeline:

AOR : May 14, 2019
Medicals Passed: July 6, 2019
Biometrics Completed: July 11, 2019

Radio silence after that.
After the completion of 6 months (Nov 14, 2019), I called IRCC to ask for an update and the agent told me that 'Eligibility was not met' as 'there was doubt whether I had more than 1 year of continuous work experience.' This sent me in panic mode and I went about sending them my offer letter, tax returns, pay checks even though I was told that 'if anything was required they would reach out to me.' I don't know if sending the additional documents was of any use but I just didn't want to take any chances. I called them about every 2 weeks after that and all I heard was 'Your application is in processing, eligibility is under review and we will reach out to you if we need anything.' They never reached out to me until now. In between my case was transferred from Nova Scotia to Ottawa. Finally,

1st GU: Feb 26, 2020. A follow up call told me that 'Eligibility, Security and Criminality were all passed.' But my medicals would expire on March 14, 2020 so the medical status went back to the default.
2nd GU: March 4, 2020. Medical status changed to 'Medicals passed.' No request to redo medicals, they had been extended automatically.
PPR: March 4, 2020.

295 days is what it took. 295 days of patience, frustration, anxiety, fear of rejection, exasperation and once in a while - hope. But it is here now and I am just relieved and glad it is.

Thank you to everyone on this forum for all the support and hope you provided. It has been a long journey and I know for some of you this journey isn't over yet. I hope and pray for all of you and I will be around to help out in any way I can.
Wow, finally it’s over for you bro. Happy for you.

Reactions: faridbaig

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
No need to cancel. I just came to UAE a few days ago and everything was smooth. You are in transit so no issues. Just keep following your airline for updates on flights. By the way, which airline are you using? I want to go through Dubai as well to Canada once I get PPR.
I am travelling with Emirates..So you would say it's absolutely safe.

Reactions: nns14

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
I am travelling with Emirates..So you would say it's absolutely safe.
I think as long as you are not coming from or transiting through the countries that have travel health notices you should be okay.

We did our landing earlier at the border, the officer only asked us if we travel to Iran the past 14 days. I guess, it's their sop...

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
I think as long as you are not coming from or transiting through the countries that have travel health notices you should be okay.

We did our landing earlier at the border, the officer only asked us if we travel to Iran the past 14 days. I guess, it's their sop...
Then there shouldn't be any problem...hope we travel safe without any hassles.

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Anyone who is travelling to Canada..please post your experience of travel journey here so that everyone can know what's happening exactly at airports.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Anyone who is travelling to Canada..please post your experience of travel journey here so that everyone can know what's happening exactly at airports.

One of group members on Telegram landed in Canada through Netherlands ( I guess) since he used KLM. I have tickets booked for 4th April with transit through Paris. Cases in France are increasing so I am keeping fingers crossed. Lets see.