>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

balajiayothi

Jul 10, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Hello all, I received RPRF today. Should I pay for my kid too (3 yrs old) or only for myself and my spouse?

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
I sent an email to my visa office office and this is their response..

We received your email regarding file number E001.. on 13 February 2020. We note that the file was received on 09 May 2019.
If you have sent us this email to report important changes regarding your application, we will add this information to your file. This email serves as your confirmation of receipt for these documents. Please be assured that this information will be brought to the attention of the appropriate authority.

We note that this file is currently within processing standards. We do not respond to status enquiries if the application is within normal processing times.

AOR May 9, 2019 and it is still within processing times??? Did they change the processing times lately? Its passed 9 months already. Or did they mean from the time my application transferred to their visa ofgice

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
I sent an email to my visa office office and this is their response..

We received your email regarding file number E001.. on 13 February 2020. We note that the file was received on 09 May 2019.
If you have sent us this email to report important changes regarding your application, we will add this information to your file. This email serves as your confirmation of receipt for these documents. Please be assured that this information will be brought to the attention of the appropriate authority.

We note that this file is currently within processing standards. We do not respond to status enquiries if the application is within normal processing times.

AOR May 9, 2019 and it is still within processing times??? Did they change the processing times lately? Its passed 9 months already. Or did they mean from the time my application transferred to their visa ofgice
Now i dont understand whats going...

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi all, quick question: did anybody here have his/her application refused? If so, for which reasons and after how long from submission?
TY!
i got refused last try after 6 month. With info that person was not satisfied with my work duties written in my job offer compare to NOC.
So i had to update + I had title change under same noc at work. Current try is ppr

my coworker got pr with same job offer letter earlier i got refused with.

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Im just wondering about their email, way different from their first response last Dec. First email was with "Canada" logo at the right lower part of the email. The latest was just a normal email, no logo no consent&disclaimer note at the end of email.

prabodhagchurch

Sep 11, 2018
Hi Guys...
I have received PPR email today. Thanks for all your support and help on this forum.
My timelines is as below:
Nationality : Indian:
No of Applicant : 3
ITA : March 20 2019
AOR : May 17 2019
MEP : 26 June 2019
BIL : 4 July 2019
Long Silence ....***********************************

ADR1 : 25 November (China PCC : Already had provided LOE about its unobtainability, so was curious why again they sent request for China PCC)
ADR1 submitted : 20 December (So how manage to get some letter from China that PCC is unobtainable and submitted it with LOE)

ADR 2 : 25th January 2020: Again provide 30 day period to submit China PCC.
ADR 2 Submitted : Submitted LOE with all the effort to obtain one and earlier mail communications and the Unobtainability letter from China.
Ghost Update : 13 February 2020
PPR : 14 February 2020.

I am willing to answer any query in my capacity if anyone needs help.
Thanks and all the best to those waiting for PPR.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Hi Guys...
I have received PPR email today. Thanks for all your support and help on this forum.
My timelines is as below:
Nationality : Indian:
No of Applicant : 3
ITA : March 20 2019
AOR : May 17 2019
MEP : 26 June 2019
BIL : 4 July 2019
Long Silence ....***********************************

ADR1 : 25 November (China PCC : Already had provided LOE about its unobtainability, so was curious why again they sent request for China PCC)
ADR1 submitted : 20 December (So how manage to get some letter from China that PCC is unobtainable and submitted it with LOE)

ADR 2 : 25th January 2020: Again provide 30 day period to submit China PCC.
ADR 2 Submitted : Submitted LOE with all the effort to obtain one and earlier mail communications and the Unobtainability letter from China.
Ghost Update : 13 February 2020
PPR : 14 February 2020.

I am willing to answer any query in my capacity if anyone needs help.
Thanks and all the best to those waiting for PPR.
Congratulations! I guess best ever Valentine's gift for you.
Could you please share your visa office details? Did you order any GCMS notes?

prabodhagchurch

Sep 11, 2018
Congratulations! I guess best ever Valentine's gift for you.
Could you please share your visa office details? Did you order any GCMS notes?
@wick_sran
Thanks a lot..yes the best valentine gift till date...:)
My Visa Office was Ottawa.
I did order GCMS notes on 7th Jan 2020, But I have not received the same till now. There was a communication from getgcms about 90 day extension sought by IRCC.

Reactions: wick_sran

nabuni

Nov 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
18-06-2019
Finally received PPR yesterday!!!!!!!!!!

AOR May 9th
FSW- inland
VO Montreal then application got transferred to Vancouver.

It's been a very stressful journey but it finally came to an end. I called IRCC numerous times to get updates, and I also sent many webforms.

Last edited:

Iceclimber

Feb 5, 2020
i got refused last try after 6 month. With info that person was not satisfied with my work duties written in my job offer compare to NOC.
So i had to update + I had title change under same noc at work. Current try is ppr

my coworker got pr with same job offer letter earlier i got refused with.
Thanks for the answer...Sorry to hear that though. But did you appeal and then submitted a new employment letter as additional document, or did you have to submit a new application from scratch with the "fixed" documents?? I hope I won't have such problem: I had no job offer, but the work duties on the reference letter from one of my employers was a bit too vague. I realized it too late that it might have been a problem... but in the end it comes down to the agent in charge, correct?

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Thanks for the answer...Sorry to hear that though. But did you appeal and then submitted a new employment letter as additional document, or did you have to submit a new application from scratch with the "fixed" documents?? I hope I won't have such problem: I had no job offer, but the work duties on the reference letter from one of my employers was a bit too vague. I realized it too late that it might have been a problem... but in the end it comes down to the agent in charge, correct?
lol i doubt you can appeal anything. It's written in law and they send you what law they reference when they reject. As I said, I got second job description cos got promoted. And I asked employer to write me down duties that match their NOC description. (i'm software dev.)
They refund lower fee after rejection 490 bucks or what ever it was. And it took them 4 month to do.
After that I started over with express entry and fixed documents, and upload both old and new job offers. And as i said above current try i got PPR. took almost 9 month.
Yes in Canada everything is depends on agent who work with you.

My advice to you is to order GSM notes and see if there are any RR.

balajiayothi

Jul 10, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Need an input from people who have got PPR already. My eligibility is met, criminality is valid, medicals passed. I also received RPRF fee request which I paid. Only Security screening ongoing. Can anyone suggest how much more time it'll take?

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019

balajiayothi

Jul 10, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Check the comments it's really not an easy number. If you got SS expect to wait. i guess.

https://open.canada.ca/en/suggested-datasets/cbsa-immigration-security-screening-timeline-statistics
I thought everyone undergoes security screening but going through comments in the link, it looks like only a few are selected. How do I know if my application got into additional SS? I just know that my eligibility, criminality, medicals completed based on my previous enquiries so I just assumed only security is pending.