Feb 27, 2019
Vancouver
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-08-2019
Welcome to the club! We are all 8+ months here with no update. Unfortunately there is very little we can do to move the application along - IRCC works on the application when they feel like, nothing much we can do.

In order to understand what's happening with your application you can order GCMS notes. They take 30 days to arrive and can provide some detail as to what's going on with your application. The quickest thing you can do right now is call IRCC and ask what is the status of your application in terms of: Eligibility, Security and Criminality. Specifically ask for these 3 attributes. You can also ask which Visa Office is processing your application though that isn't necessarily helpful.

At this point you can just try gathering information - apart from that sit tight, wait and hope for the best. Hopefully the wait isn't too long.
Same situation here.
AOR: May 9th 2019, I'm an inland candidate.
From the GSMS notes I also came to know that my file is in New Delhi office for processing since Aug-2019.
And there is no update since then.
I've raised 2 webforms specifically to Delhi office (in Dec & Jan) but no reply at all.
My WP and Medical is also about to expire.
Don't know what to do next. :rolleyes:
Where are you located

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Same situation here.
AOR: May 9th 2019, I'm an inland candidate.
From the GSMS notes I also came to know that my file is in New Delhi office for processing since Aug-2019.
I've raised 2 webforms specifically to Delhi office (in Dec & Jan) but no reply at all.
Where are you located
If your wp is about to expired you can apply for Bridging work permit with some restrictions. And work no problem during your application is in process
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html

rosy12345

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Vancouver
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-08-2019
If your wp is about to expired you can apply for Bridging work permit with some restrictions. And work no problem during your application is in process
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html
Thanks for your advice.

And Any suggestions on what to do with the New Delhi VO taking such long time (more than 7 months in Delhi & NO activity/update at all since then)???
Its getting very annoying now.
Called CIC also - they say that they have NO answer as the file is in Delhi.

Albsoonu

Feb 3, 2020
I would say webform and calling them. If you are in Canada, call right at 8 am and I will be placed in the queue and they will call you back a few minutes later.

If you send the webform, ask specific questions, otherwise, you will get generic answers.

Finally today I received PPR.
AOR -31/05/2019

Thank you all for the support and motivational words. As someone said, keep praying and you will get the PPR when u least expect.

I will update soon..
Once again thank u all..

Albsoonu

Feb 3, 2020
Any change in family composition easily takes 3 to 6 months

I would say webform and calling them. If you are in Canada, call right at 8 am and I will be placed in the queue and they will call you back a few minutes later.

If you send the webform, ask specific questions, otherwise, you will get generic answers.
Hiiii All,

AOR -31/05/2019

Thank you all for the support and motivational words. As someone said, keep praying and you will get the PPR when u least expect.

Those who have not received PPR , kindly raise a webform requesting the status.

I will update soon..
Once again thank u all..

Albsoonu

Feb 3, 2020
Same situation here. AOR: May 9th 2019
I'm an inland candidate.
Wherre are you located

Any change in family composition easily takes 3 to 6 months

Hiiii All,

AOR -31/05/2019

Those who have not received PPR , kindly raise a webform requesting the status.

I will update soon..
Once again thank u all..

Reactions: 19841102

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
AOR to PPR - 300 Days
PPR to COPR - 15 Days

I started my journey on 4th April 2019 and on 13 Feb 2020 I have my COPR.

Lesson - Do not loose hope even if it takes 400 Days!
Lesson - As far as your paperwork is original, legitimate and authentic, nobody can deny you an approval
Lesson - never loose touch with IRCC throughout this entire process!
Lesson - Talk to people on forums, social media and acquaintences
Lesson - Do NOT put your life on Hold

Wish one and all the very best - hard work never goes to waste. Cheers! ...

Iceclimber

Feb 5, 2020
Hi all, quick question: did anybody here have his/her application refused? If so, for which reasons and after how long from submission?
TY!

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
My passports was received on Feb 3rd, 2020 by High-Commission Of Canada at New Delhi, India. How long will it take to get passports back with COPR ? Our flight is on March 19th, 2020. Now I am getting worried as how long would it take. Anybody help me on this thing please....!!!

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
My passports was received on Feb 3rd, 2020 by High-Commission Of Canada at New Delhi, India. How long will it take to get passports back with COPR ? Our flight is on March 19th, 2020. Now I am getting worried as how long would it take. Anybody help me on this thing please....!!!
expect in 15 calendar days, it wont do beyond 3rd week of February.

Reactions: Mahal03