+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
got an update about re medical yesterday. however previous one was done in april....... why so plzzzzz help
they ask to redo medicals to issue u a landing visa. The visa is valid till end of your medical exam. After you done new med exam give them a week or so and you will get ur ppr.

AKbrar

Feb 1, 2020
they ask to redo medicals to issue u a landing visa. The visa is valid till end of your medical exam. After you done new med exam give them a week or so and you will get ur ppr.
Ohh it means everything is on positive note....

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Ohh it means everything is on positive note....
yes. I got remed request too and time line is:
Remedical request 25/01/20
Remedical exam 28/01/20
Remedical Passed in account 1/02/20
PPR 10/02/20
passport sent 10/02/20
passport received by Ottawa 13/02/20

so hoping to get it back next week.

Reactions: pinolero85

JNS1214

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
AOR 26 May
PPR mail 6 Feb
Finally received my passport today
I m so happy
I never called cic nor raised any webform. Just waited patiently but got irritated sometimes..
Good luck to all those who r still waiting and u will all get ur ppr soon
Congratulation. you are from which country and when you submited your Passoport .

Reactions: 19841102

balajiayothi

Jul 10, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Finally after a very long wait - Got PPR notification yesterday.
My medicals were never passed until a couple of days back. I was worried as hell and sent them web forms almost twice every week.
Requested GCMS notes in late September and received it end of Jan. It mentioned Review Required but didn't mention the reason. My job description was mentioned satisfactory. No criminal history. In the end, nothing helped, they took their own sweet time.
AoR - 30 May 2019
VO Montreal
PPR - 14 Feb 2020
Other details in my signature.

I know it is an agonizing wait, but no other choice. Everyone has to unfortunately endure that. Some are lucky enough to get Ottawa. Others like mine will wait 8+ months. Hope the rest of the folks get PPR soon !!!

Rdeshpande

Feb 8, 2020
AOR 3 May
MEP 12 June
Biometrics 21 June
But no change in application since 12 June 2019 as per the GCMS notes ordered in Dec 2019 and Feb 2020.
VO is New Delhi.
Is anyone else in the same situation?

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
I m from India and i submitted my passport on 10th feb and got it back on 15th feb.
Wow...I would say that is super fast....have u submitted your passport to New Delhi ? I am asking this question because I submitted my passports on Jan 30th to New Delhi through VFS and still it says in process and its been more than 15 days now :( The message is showing as :

"Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. "

Greyson

Jun 12, 2019
AOR 3 May
MEP 12 June
Biometrics 21 June
But no change in application since 12 June 2019 as per the GCMS notes ordered in Dec 2019 and Feb 2020.
VO is New Delhi.
Is anyone else in the same situation?
Our dates are almost the same.
No update as well.

Sep 6, 2019
Wow...I would say that is super fast....have u submitted your passport to New Delhi ? I am asking this question because I submitted my passports on Jan 30th to New Delhi through VFS and still it says in process and its been more than 15 days now :( The message is showing as :

"Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. "
I submitted at Chandigarh through VFS and thry told me u will get ur passport within a week.

Reactions: Mahal03

prabodhagchurch

Sep 11, 2018
Hi @All,
I have query with regard to the date by which I would need to Land in Canada. Is the date in CoPR the date when we did the medical or the date when it passed as per IRCC portal.
The reason I am asking is because I did my medical on 20th April 2019. On 14th Feb 2020 I received the PPR. and my medical is also not extended(neither any message). So basically I have around 2 months to land from PPR date. I am planning to submit my passport on 17th Feb 2020, however It may take around 3 weeks or 1 month to get the CoPR (passport need to be sent to Delhi). So by that count I will have only around a month to plan and land in Canada.
Is there any chance that the Canadian embassy/Consulate can increase the date in CoPR?

Thanks

Last edited: