09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Praise God!!!

Got my PPR 2 hours ago..feels like a happiest day ever!finally!

May 9 AOR.
S3nt an email few days ago and they told me that my application is still within processing times. So i did send another email again thatnits already beyond processing times. I checked my status in online-services and i didnt see any informations.
Received an email stating that they dont respond to enquiries if it is still within processing times. Received a PPR 2 hours ago then 25mins after received another email stating that it is still within processing times. Check my ircc account, nothing change in status but got a request letter.

Hang on guys! It will surely come. I know its easy to get discouraged but keep believing..if its the right time, God will surely give it. Get ready because its gonna be quick..

God bless everyone!

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
They only gave us 5 days to submit the passport. Question guys, my family is in my home country and im already here in canada. Can i just send my passport here in canada or do i still need to inform ircc that il be sending mine in ottawa? Thanks

pinolero85

Oct 28, 2019
Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Praise God!!!

May 9 AOR.
S3nt an email few days ago and they told me that my application is still within processing times. So i did send another email again thatnits already beyond processing times. I checked my status in online-services and i didnt see any informations.
Received an email stating that they dont respond to enquiries if it is still within processing times. Received a PPR 2 hours ago then 25mins after received another email stating that it is still within processing times. Check my ircc account, nothing change in status but got a request letter.

Hang on guys! It will surely come. I know its easy to get discouraged but keep believing..if its the right time, God will surely give it. Get ready because its gonna be quick..

God bless everyone!
Congratulations!

So, now 9 months for them is "within processing times"....?

Sep 6, 2019
When you have taken your Medical. I am worried because I have taken my Medical on 22nd April .If they dont extend my Medical then it will be very difficult for me to land in Canada before my medical expire.
I have taken my medical on 24th April and my visa is till the same date. Why is it difficult for u to land??

rosy12345

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Vancouver
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-08-2019
Praise God!!!

May 9 AOR.

God bless everyone!
Congratulations to you once again on your happiest day!! :)

What was your Visa Office (office where your file was processing)?

Did you email them or contacted them thru webform?

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
When you have taken your Medical. I am worried because I have taken my Medical on 22nd April .If they dont extend my Medical then it will be very difficult for me to land in Canada before my medical expire.
Do you realize that you can fly over to canada land and come back to your own country(like take vacation or so) ? finish all your stuff and come back to Canada.
If you have to give notice to your current employer just drop quit notice and leave (very common in Canada, people sometimes just do not show up at work without notice).
Is it illegal to do so in ur country? like not show up at work after you gave notice? Or you just don't wanna screw ur references? Which I believe would not affect your future life in other country, cos nobody will check your international references.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
All due respect of course, but you don't have a choice.

If they give you that date, you've got to land there somehow before it expires.

People will have to understand, whether it's your current employer, family members, whoever it is.

As suggested, you can soft land and go back to finish up your obligations.

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
FINALLY!!!

CEC INLAND
AOR - MAY 26, 2019
MEP - JULY 4, 2019
MEP change to "we do not your medical..." - around August. This was the time my spouse's medical has expired.
REMED REQUEST - JAN. 28, 2020
MEDICALS DONE - FEBRUARY 5
REMED PASSED - FEBRUARY 14
PPR - FEBRUARY 18

I would like to say thank you to each one here who have been so helpful. You guys are amazing!

To all those who are still waiting, hang in there..it will surely come....

jerrynomenon

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Yes, I saw that on the news; glad you did landing.... :) all sorted now!
I thought I couldn't land there today and all other bridges have huge lines of trucks (and also quite far) and made an appointment and was told that it will take up to 6 weeks... That was before the bridge was reopened at 3.

Btw, have you received your PR card by any chance?

Queenslander88

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I thought I couldn't land there today and all other bridges have huge lines of trucks (and also quite far) and made an appointment and was told that it will take up to 6 weeks... That was before the bridge was reopened at 3.

Btw, have you received your PR card by any chance?

6 weeks LOL what the hell!

Nah not yet! Its been 8 days since I landed, guess I have to wait for a couple of more weeks.

Devilsree

Jul 16, 2019
Hi guys
I’m May 29 AOR. I got a ghost update yesterday and called IRCC and the agent said that the file was moved to DDVO from Ottawa and I asked specifically about the update, it was also mentioned that Eligibility and Security are passed. From earlier communication I know that Medicals, biometrics and criminality were passed.

now my question is it common that file is transferred to local visa office before getting PPR ? that too to NDVO?? Appreciate your inputs. Ta

Abajaj

Dec 16, 2018
Hi guys
I’m May 29 AOR. I got a ghost update yesterday and called IRCC and the agent said that the file was moved to DDVO from Ottawa and I asked specifically about the update, it was also mentioned that Eligibility and Security are passed. From earlier communication I know that Medicals, biometrics and criminality were passed.

now my question is it common that file is transferred to local visa office before getting PPR ? that too to NDVO?? Appreciate your inputs. Ta
Hopefully you will get your final mail soon. Can you please share till when are your medicals valid or did you retake medicals?