+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

navipawar

Dec 14, 2019
Hello

I received a message from ircc to redo medical for me and my husband. Our medical is valid till April. Why would they ask to do medical again when there is still time for the prev one to expire?
AOR 1

homosapien2canada

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-05-2019
Passport Req..
17-12-2019
Hello

I received a message from ircc to redo medical for me and my husband. Our medical is valid till April. Why would they ask to do medical again when there is still time for the prev one to expire?
AOR 1
Any answer from anyone other IRCC would be speculation. It could be your medicals are expiring soon, it could be your medicals were flagged or It could something entirely different. Just be glad your application is progressing.

Reactions: navipawar

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello

AOR 1
When did you undergo medicals ? This could possibly because IRCC thinks that your application may be approved near to your medical expiry. Having said that, since you have been asked to redo medicals, your application is almost approved and you should expect PPR as soon as your medicals are passed. Go ahead as instructed by IRCC, best luck!! :)

Anubhavkumar

Dec 7, 2019
Hi @ legalfalcon or ANY ELSE

PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS :

I got a ghost update in my profile on Jan 7th and on Jan 8th I received email for the webform which I raised and the response was like Eligibility is being reviewed and Background, Security and criminality are valid. So, when I spoke to IRCC agent on Jan 10th the lady informed me that Eligibility is met(PASSED). Background, Security and Criminality is passed and I was expecting the PPR email sooner and to my shock rather than surprise I received the message in my EE profile to take medical examination and my medicals are expiring on March 14th 2020. I have taken my re-medicals today i.e., Jan17th …Kindly help me on this thing I mean why now medicals after every stage is passed is my concern now. Exactly 2 months from my Medicals expiry I got the message to take remedicals…

Is it quite often to get remedicals request exactly before 2 months from the medicals expiry date so that to give the time for applicant once they receive PPR or is there any other reason. The only thing which is scribbling my mind is after Eligibility is Met and Background, Security and Criminality is passed why now medicals all of a sudden...Kindly let me know on this thing :(:(:(

I also got medical request on 09 January 2020which I completed on 14 January 2020. My medicals were valid till March 20.
FSW Outland May 1 2019AOR. CPC Ottawa.
Going to hit 9 months soon.

nabuni

Nov 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
18-06-2019
I just went in to check my application and it says "application/profile updated" but nothing has changed lol

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I just went in to check my application and it says "application/profile updated" but nothing has changed lol
That's what Ghost Update is. Congrats you can expect decision on your application in a week or two.
What is you time line? Stream and VO?

nabuni

Nov 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
18-06-2019
That's what Ghost Update is. Congrats you can expect decision on your application in a week or two.
What is you time line? Stream and VO?
Thanks! I hope so too!! :) I called IRCC and they informed me eligibility and criminality are passed but security has not started yet.

AOR May 9th
VO Montreal
FSW - Inland

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
I also got medical request on 09 January 2020which I completed on 14 January 2020. My medicals were valid till March 20.
FSW Outland May 1 2019AOR. CPC Ottawa.
Going to hit 9 months soon.
Great...I am done with my remedicals on Jan 17th....So I think its quite often to get remedicals before 2 months of expiry from previous medicals, I guess the CIC wanted to give enough time for the applicants to receive PPR and COPR and than land in Canada and once we receive COPR on that letter there would be some sort of period which will give us time to land...anyways its good to have remedicals :) Hope we get PPR's soon....Please do check your profile and let me know when you are medicals is showed as PASSED.

Reactions: navipawar

a16107

Apr 14, 2016

I was checking the same earlier today.... This fuckn thing drives me crazy..Hope they dont drag us to March.April...
When I checked March CEC at Sydney...good news is 80% of the them got PPR (20% maybe special case or they didn't update)

the average time is 240 - 300 days...I think February should be our time

April sample size is smaller or not enough info.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Great...I am done with my remedicals on Jan 17th....So I think its quite often to get remedicals before 2 months of expiry from previous medicals, I guess the CIC wanted to give enough time for the applicants to receive PPR and COPR and than land in Canada and once we receive COPR on that letter there would be some sort of period which will give us time to land...anyways its good to have remedicals :) Hope we get PPR's soon....Please do check your profile and let me know when you are medicals is showed as PASSED.
Can we request to extend medical??? why i heard some cases IRCC extend their med?

navipawar

Dec 14, 2019
When did you undergo medicals ? This could possibly because IRCC thinks that your application may be approved near to your medical expiry. Having said that, since you have been asked to redo medicals, your application is almost approved and you should expect PPR as soon as your medicals are passed. Go ahead as instructed by IRCC, best luck!! :)
We had our medicals done in Apr last year. So if they approve the application by day next month, then mar will be gone for visa processing. That will leave only a month's time to enter Canada before medicals expire. I am not sure if I can expect PPR soon but yes happy that the file is not gathering dust.

navipawar

Dec 14, 2019
I have another question.
My husband is going to UK end of Jan, for his job related course. I am planning to go to next month with my daughter. Can we submit our passports for stamping in UK? If so, what's the process? We don't plan to return back to India and intend to fly from London to Canada.