+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
I sent a web inquiry last Friday and got a response today:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process and is located at the Centralized Intake Office in Ottawa.

My application is now in Ottawa from Sydney. Is this a good or BAD sign? I heard Ottawa is sloooooooow too :( :(

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I sent a web inquiry last Friday and got a response today:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process and is located at the Centralized Intake Office in Ottawa.

My application is now in Ottawa from Sydney. Is this a good or BAD sign? I heard Ottawa is sloooooooow too :( :(
I thoguht Centralized Intake Office is Sydney only

No, it is a GOOD sign...Ottawa is fast and you should expect something within a month or even a week

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
May 21 Aor is first May GU CEC Sydney. They definitely work in random order.

Nothing for me so far
haha I can't believe I am the first one at the end

I check mine at 3:30pm EST and nothing, again at 5 pm and that GU shocked me from nowhere

i believe they start working on May CEC applicant today, keep monitor the application these few days

Nov 15, 2018
Hi
There's no update on my profile post biometrics done in June and just shows background check in process. through webform i have got the update that application is still in process.
My medical will expire in April, is there any possibility to get any good news before that!??
This wait is very long n depressing ;-(
ITA - 6th March 2019
AOR -5th May 2019

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
We had our medicals done in Apr last year. So if they approve the application by day next month, then mar will be gone for visa processing. That will leave only a month's time to enter Canada before medicals expire. I am not sure if I can expect PPR soon but yes happy that the file is not gathering dust.
Yeah, same thinking as IRCC :). You wont have enough time to plan and land with current medicals and most likely the reason for redoing it.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Can we request to extend medical??? why i heard some cases IRCC extend their med?
Its upto IRCC to take a call. 1) Ask for re-medicals 2) Extend existing one 3) Some rare cases have seen IRCC asking applicants if they would be able to land before medicals expire.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I got my PPR today following by the GU yesterday !!!

Such a long and pain journey but the end is well worth it. Thank you everyone for your support and i will still stay here to help other ppl in this forum

CEC Inland, Sydney CIO Timeline:

AOR: May 21st, 2019
MEP: July 1st, 2019
ADR: July 1st, 2019 (HK and Singapore Police cert)
ADR submit: August and September
Long silence for at least 6 months (The wait is the painful and toughest part)
GU: Jan 21st, 2019 at 5pm EST
PPR: Jan 22nd, 2019 at 7am EST

Webform submit: 7 times in between (latest one was a week before PPR and agent said reviewed shortly)
Call: Once a week or every 2 weeks after 6 months timeline
GCMS: 2 times (Latest one received 3 days before PPR)

aww...Finally done :)

nabuni

Nov 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
18-06-2019

Such a long and pain journey but the end is well worth it. Thank you everyone for your support and i will still stay here to help other ppl in this forum

Webform submit: 7 times in between (latest one was a week before PPR and agent said reviewed shortly)

Yaaaay!!! Congrats!!! I got a GU yesterday as well. Hopefully my golden email is coming soon!!!

Reactions: Mahal03 and a16107

nabuni

Nov 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
18-06-2019

Did you call IRCC after getting the GU?