+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
I got my PPR today following by the GU yesterday !!!

Such a long and pain journey but the end is well worth it. Thank you everyone for your support and i will still stay here to help other ppl in this forum

CEC Inland, Sydney CIO Timeline:

AOR: May 21st, 2019
MEP: July 1st, 2019
ADR: July 1st, 2019 (HK and Singapore Police cert)
ADR submit: August and September
Long silence for at least 6 months (The wait is the painful and toughest part)
GU: Jan 21st, 2019 at 5pm EST
PPR: Jan 22nd, 2019 at 7am EST

Webform submit: 7 times in between (latest one was a week before PPR and agent said reviewed shortly)
Call: Once a week or every 2 weeks after 6 months timeline
GCMS: 2 times (Latest one received 3 days before PPR)

aww...Finally done :)
Wow...Congrats.....After a long long long wait...!!! All the Best

Reactions: a16107

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Wow...Congrats.....After a long long long wait...!!! All the Best
Thank you

I think many ppl wait longer than me and I am probably nothing compare to them....I totally understand the pain

Just wish my case woke up all the Sydney Officer and they will start working on May file...I believe everyone here will start receive GU and PPR this month

Reactions: 19841102

Queenslander88

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I got my PPR today following by the GU yesterday !!!

Such a long and pain journey but the end is well worth it. Thank you everyone for your support and i will still stay here to help other ppl in this forum

CEC Inland, Sydney CIO Timeline:

AOR: May 21st, 2019
MEP: July 1st, 2019
ADR: July 1st, 2019 (HK and Singapore Police cert)
ADR submit: August and September
Long silence for at least 6 months (The wait is the painful and toughest part)
GU: Jan 21st, 2019 at 5pm EST
PPR: Jan 22nd, 2019 at 7am EST

Webform submit: 7 times in between (latest one was a week before PPR and agent said reviewed shortly)
Call: Once a week or every 2 weeks after 6 months timeline
GCMS: 2 times (Latest one received 3 days before PPR)

aww...Finally done :)

Congrats mate.....:)

Reactions: a16107

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Thank you

I think many ppl wait longer than me and I am probably nothing compare to them....I totally understand the pain

Just wish my case woke up all the Sydney Officer and they will start working on May file...I believe everyone here will start receive GU and PPR this month
By the way when was your medicals are expiring ? What is the validity

frostmill

Jul 3, 2018
Hello Everyone. I just got an email from IRCC on Jan 20 requesting me to come for an appointment in Etobicoke office. i Have plans of travelling in February so I am planning to re-schedule the appointment.

I am an inland FSW applicant with VO office in Vancouver

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hello Everyone. I just got an email from IRCC on Jan 20 requesting me to come for an appointment in Etobicoke office. i Have plans of travelling in February so I am planning to re-schedule the appointment.

I am an inland FSW applicant with VO office in Vancouver
Are you travelling to Toronto in Feb?
idk in your case i would just fly to Toronto for a day or two lol. Is that easy to reschedule the kinda appointments?

frostmill

Jul 3, 2018
Are you travelling to Toronto in Feb?
idk in your case i would just fly to Toronto for a day or two lol. Is that easy to reschedule the kinda appointments?
I am an Inland applicant. I am already in Toronto. I can make it to the appointment, but I am travelling out of canada in February; sp for coming back I wouldnt have my PR card with me.

" Is that easy to reschedule the kinda appointments?" - Not sure what you mean by this bud

nabuni

Nov 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
18-06-2019
I am an Inland applicant. I am already in Toronto. I can make it to the appointment, but I am travelling out of canada in February; sp for coming back I wouldnt have my PR card with me.

" Is that easy to reschedule the kinda appointments?" - Not sure what you mean by this bud
You are right. If you are travelling soon, you won't be able to get your PR card in time.
I would call IRCC and ask if you can do the landing at the airport once you return to Canada from your trip.

frostmill

Jul 3, 2018
You are right. If you are travelling soon, you won't be able to get your PR card in time.
I would call IRCC and ask if you can do the landing at the airport once you return to Canada from your trip.
I agree. I asked them either for an appointment in later Feb or send me my COPR documents so I can do the landing at the airport on my way back. lets see what they have to say.

Its weird that my actual appointment is in less than a week and when I sent them an email they sai dthey will get back to me in 30 days. Hopefully I hear something soon, if not I will go to the appointment and then let them know I dont want to to do the interview can I do it at a later date.

swedenxy

Jan 12, 2020
Hi all,

I learned so much and received much day-to-day empathetic energy from this forum. I got my PPR this morning following Ghost Update last night, and here I'm sharing my timeline:

AOR: May 31, 2019
MEP: July 10, 2019
Long silence between August and November, except around September I noticed the change to "We are processing your background check".
Ghost Update: January 21, 2020
PPR: January 22, 2020

So it has been a 8-month journey (CEC Inland, Sydney Office)

After the six-month timeline, I submitted a webform in early December. I called in mid-December and again in mid-January. Both responses were that my file was ok and they didn't require any additional documents. And it was waiting for the review of an officer. On Jan.21, I saw a ghost update. On Jan.22, I received PPR email.

Kudos to everyone, and all the best to people who are writing. You will get there, and please hang in there! I will be around to provide any support/information in my small capacity.

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
April 25, 2020 ...so still have 3 months left
Okay great, my medicals are expiring on March 14th 2020, that's why may be they have asked me to take remedicals and I have taken that on Jan 17th, 2020. I guess my file is in the final stage and getting ready for the PPR mail to be sent...Fingers crossed....!!!

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hi all,

I learned so much and received much day-to-day empathetic energy from this forum. I got my PPR this morning following Ghost Update last night, and here I'm sharing my timeline:

AOR: May 31, 2019
MEP: July 10, 2019
Long silence between August and November, except around September I noticed the change to "We are processing your background check".
Ghost Update: January 21, 2020
PPR: January 22, 2020

So it has been a 8-month journey (CEC Inland, Sydney Office)

After the six-month timeline, I submitted a webform in early December. I called in mid-December and again in mid-January. Both responses were that my file was ok and they didn't require any additional documents. And it was waiting for the review of an officer. On Jan.21, I saw a ghost update. On Jan.22, I received PPR email.

Kudos to everyone, and all the best to people who are writing. You will get there, and please hang in there! I will be around to provide any support/information in my small capacity.
Congrats and All the best...!!!