+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Congratulations....
PPR finally. I got Ready for Visa email today morning.
AOR - 30th May
Med passed/biometric req/ADR - 10th July
Email update- 11th July
Ghost update- 16th July
Application/profite updated- 23rd November
PPR - 25 November.

Reactions: mkpr

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
By Grace of God, finally received my PPR mail today.

My AOR is 8th May, and my VO is New Delhi.
I belong to FSW-O stream.
I wasn't checking my CIC account everyday, so no idea about the GUs.

I appreciate all the support provided to each other in this forum.

I know it is easy for me to say now...but those of you still waiting for their turn, hang in there and have faith.
All the best!
Congratulations...

Reactions: Jpsingh77

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Are there CEC Inland (MAY AOR) applicants here that are still waiting for PPR?

AOR - May 26th. Still no update :(

Jpsingh77

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Congratulation . My AOR 7TH MAY . My visa office is NDVO .I have raised WEBFORM last week.but no response yet.Have you contacted NDVO earlier ? got any response ? suggest me what to do.
I only contacted CIC Canada Agent, and they informed me about my VO.

I subsequently raised Webform but received only a generic reply.
I didn't contact NDVO directly, as I had heard that they are not very responsive.

All the best!

rcsan

Feb 22, 2019
Are there CEC Inland (MAY AOR) applicants here that are still waiting for PPR?

AOR - May 26th. Still no update :(

Present! My AOR is May 17. I called a few days ago and the agent said my eligibility is still under review. She says this does happen quite often with CEC applicants, and it may take a couple more weeks (possibly won't hear from them until the beginning of next year she says) I did also find out that my VO is Sydney, and from what I've read, they're the slowest visa office... *sigh* Keep us updated on your progress!

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Present! My AOR is May 17. I called a few days ago and the agent said my eligibility is still under review. She says this does happen quite often with CEC applicants, and it may take a couple more weeks (possibly won't hear from them until the beginning of next year she says) I did also find out that my VO is Sydney, and from what I've read, they're the slowest visa office... *sigh* Keep us updated on your progress!
AOR May 21st at Sydney NS Office

you are right, it is the slowest and 8 months is norm ....I checked March AOR group and they start getting PPR for CEC applicants

your agent is right...it will be 2020 first quarter probably (but hope we will get it on Christmas time haha, the best gift ever)

DreamingMachine

Oct 9, 2019
I have tried again today calling thru textnow app and after entering my EE number followed by # sign and my year of birth than i got a message stating couldn't find the application and tried by dialing 0 to speak to agent but got the message like experiencing high call volume can't be transferred the call to agent.. Somebody please help me how to speak to IRCC agents.
What time of the day are you trying? Same thing happened for me when I tried in the mornings. I called after 1 PM CST couple times. There was a long wait, but, was able to talk to an agent.

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
it's frustrating to wait and wait though hahah I will try to call on Friday if there's no update yet. I don't know which VO my application is at. I'm hoping to get a good news soon as my pgwp is expiring in April of 2020. I hope it won't take that long. Anyway, good luck to us! :)

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
What time of the day are you trying? Same thing happened for me when I tried in the mornings. I called after 1 PM CST couple times. There was a long wait, but, was able to talk to an agent.
Oh okay ..I tried aroun
Even I tried after 1 PM..but I wasn't getting anything except two things that is Application couldn't find and Experiencing high cal volumes agents aren't available..

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
[QUOTE="Mahal03, post: 8330941, member: 935371"

Even I tried after 1 PM..but I wasn't getting anything except two things that is Application couldn't find and Experiencing high cal volumes agents aren't available..[/QUOTE]