+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

kzam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
I was wondering about this; does the email comes as a message in the cic account or it goes to the email address provided in the application for correspondence?
most of the time it goes to your email and you should check your spam often. But very rare it goes to your cic account.

homosapien2canada

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-05-2019
Passport Req..
17-12-2019
I received a vague response too but then I called last Friday and quizzed the agent specifically about criminality, eligibility and security. In very few words I was told that eligibility and criminality had been completed and that security was ongoing. I received an ADR request for additional family information soon after, and I submitted the form on the same day. Hoping i get the golden email soon.

Aor 8 May, still nothing. Cant call ircc as outside canada and app that is being used by some on this forum isnt available in my country. Raised a webform after the 6 months timeframe and asked explicitly for eligibility and security/BG and received a vague/template response.

Reactions: Veer005
Nov 9, 2019
Has no one seen a message on their profile that says - “About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.”
Please help.

homosapien2canada

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-05-2019
Passport Req..
17-12-2019
That’s a generic message that appears once the processing time exceeds 6 months.

Has no one seen a message on their profile that says - “About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.”
Please help.

Reactions: UMWaitingForPPR

nabuni

Nov 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
18-06-2019
Does anybody have the phone or email of the office in Montreal?

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
I have tried calling IRCC thru Textnow app as i am residing in India and when i i tried the number 18882422100 it was just ringing for 5-6 times and than the call is getting dropped..Kindly suggest how to process further.
My AOR is May 1st and 6 months completed on Nov 1st, no update since June 20, 2019 (Biometrics and MEP done ).

May_AOR

Nov 19, 2019
I have tried calling IRCC thru Textnow app as i am residing in India and when i i tried the number 18882422100 it was just ringing for 5-6 times and than the call is getting dropped..Kindly suggest how to process further.
My AOR is May 1st and 6 months completed on Nov 1st, no update since June 20, 2019 (Biometrics and MEP done ).
Two suggestions:
1. Just checking - did you select a Canada number on TextNow app?
2. Sometimes the call is dropped when internet connection is bad. I would try again / try to go outside or somewhere with better connexion

May_AOR

Nov 19, 2019
Guys, what are "additional verifications" on eligibility? I called them and they said office is conducting "additional verifications" on eligibility, security not started, criminality and medical passed

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Two suggestions:
1. Just checking - did you select a Canada number on TextNow app?
2. Sometimes the call is dropped when internet connection is bad. I would try again / try to go outside or somewhere with better connexion
I have tried with Canada Number only by giving 639 area code...internet is working fine...I will try it again..it worked now...but giving all the information at the end IVR has mentioned like your application is not in the system..I am not sure what's that now...

May_AOR

Nov 19, 2019
I have tried with Canada Number only by giving 639 area code...internet is working fine...I will try it again..it worked now...but giving all the information at the end IVR has mentioned like your application is not in the system..I am not sure what's that now...
Oh don't worry - they have some technical issue and the automated system is not able to find files
But if you stay on past that message it will say dial 0 for speaking to agent, and then you can speak to someone

Reactions: Wishcan

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Oh don't worry - they have some technical issue and the automated system is not able to find files
But if you stay on past that message it will say dial 0 for speaking to agent, and then you can speak to someone
Oh is it. And yeah I dialled 0 for speaking to an agent..and the message was like due to high volume the call can't be transferred...it's the message ...lemme try again tomorrow.

May_AOR

Nov 19, 2019
Guys, anyone know what is "additional verification" on eligibility? I was told on the call that the local office is carrying out their additional verifications on eligibility. My webform response also says that "The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied"

Don't know the meaning