+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

JNP19

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Hi,
Quick query..Pls help.
I had taken digital photos from a studio and have the soft copy in my mail,but the specifications say that the name ,dob,studio address etc need to be written behind the photo.Can I take a print from another studio and do it hand written or go back to the previous studio?

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
C
PPR finally. I got Ready for Visa email today morning.
AOR - 30th May
Med passed/biometric req/ADR - 10th July
Email update- 11th July
Ghost update- 16th July
Application/profite updated- 23rd November
PPR - 25 November.
Wow Congrats.Whats ur vo?

Reactions: mkpr

balajiayothi

Jul 10, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Just a request to all those who received PPR to update myimmitracker so that the stats look more meaningful to the rest of us who are still waiting.

Reactions: wick_sran

Jpsingh77

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
By Grace of God, finally received my PPR mail today.

My AOR is 8th May, and my VO is New Delhi.
I belong to FSW-O stream.
I wasn't checking my CIC account everyday, so no idea about the GUs.

I appreciate all the support provided to each other in this forum.

I know it is easy for me to say now...but those of you still waiting for their turn, hang in there and have faith.
All the best!

Jpsingh77

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
PPR finally. I got Ready for Visa email today morning.
AOR - 30th May
Med passed/biometric req/ADR - 10th July
Email update- 11th July
Ghost update- 16th July
Application/profite updated- 23rd November
PPR - 25 November.
Congrats, buddy.

Reactions: mkpr

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Oh don't worry - they have some technical issue and the automated system is not able to find files
But if you stay on past that message it will say dial 0 for speaking to agent, and then you can speak to someone
I have tried again today calling thru textnow app and after entering my EE number followed by # sign and my year of birth than i got a message stating couldn't find the application and tried by dialing 0 to speak to agent but got the message like experiencing high call volume can't be transferred the call to agent.. Somebody please help me how to speak to IRCC agents.

JNS1214

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
By Grace of God, finally received my PPR mail today.

My AOR is 8th May, and my VO is New Delhi.
I belong to FSW-O stream.
I wasn't checking my CIC account everyday, so no idea about the GUs.

I appreciate all the support provided to each other in this forum.

I know it is easy for me to say now...but those of you still waiting for their turn, hang in there and have faith.
All the best!
Congratulation . My AOR 7TH MAY . My visa office is NDVO .I have raised WEBFORM last week.but no response yet.Have you contacted NDVO earlier ? got any response ? suggest me what to do.

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Congratulation . My AOR 7TH MAY . My visa office is NDVO .I have raised WEBFORM last week.but no response yet.Have you contacted NDVO earlier ? got any response ? suggest me what to do.
How to find the VO...I too have raised webform but still waiting for the response.