+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

mkpr

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Your PPR is coming next week most likely. Just relax and wait for it now.
Thanks Kanye you’ve always been responding with positive remarks. My ADR also changed to NA.. hoping for the best.

And huge congratulations to you on getting your PR

Huda_suddiqui

Star Member
Dec 31, 2018
Hi all,
Just logged in today and there was a ghost update for yesterday. Profile went back to submitted after I logged back in again. 25 May AOR.

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Text Now App allows you to create canada number. I called using the same. It works!
I have downloaded TextNow app and there while signing up it's showing to choose a phone number by giving area code..But the Indian area code doesn't allow..does it mean that we have to create a new number of the choices given there ? If so, than can we call to IRCC with that number.

Oct 28, 2019
Hi all..We were asked to upload fresh PCC from our country of residence as the ones submitted earlier have now expired. I am wondering that since our medicals also expire in December 2019, would they issue us a PPR now or ask us to redo our medicals? If they ask us to redo our medicals, would the Copr validity be until the expiry of the new medicals?

@legalfalcon please share your opinion...Thanks.

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
I have downloaded TextNow app and there while signing up it's showing to choose a phone number by giving area code..But the Indian area code doesn't allow..does it mean that we have to create a new number of the choices given there ? If so, than can we call to IRCC with that number.
U need to select any canada area code.Yes take the no given there.

syedhashmi

Sep 29, 2018
Fsw- Outland
AOR- May 16th
Medicals passed- June 25th
1st ghost update soon after medicals passed. Bg status changed to we are processing your background check.
Biometrics - June 30th 2019

Current status
Criminality- Passed
Eligibility and security not initiated yet as per the ircc agent on 20th November.
Sent email to cpc ottawa on 20th November, got a reply that Application is in queue for review by an officer.

Anyone in the same boat?

Devilsree

Jul 16, 2019
Fsw- Outland
AOR- May 16th
Medicals passed- June 25th
1st ghost update soon after medicals passed. Bg status changed to we are processing your background check.
Biometrics - June 30th 2019

Current status
Criminality- Passed
Eligibility and security not initiated yet as per the ircc agent on 20th November.
Sent email to cpc ottawa on 20th November, got a reply that Application is in queue for review by an officer.

Anyone in the same boat?
May aor 29
i was told the same thing when I called IRCC on 13th November only
criminality passed
Eligibility in process
Security not started.
i will call again Dec 1 if I don’t get any update in between.

kzam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hi all,
Just logged in today and there was a ghost update for yesterday. Profile went back to submitted after I logged back in again. 25 May AOR.
A lot of people who got ghost update got PPR on saturday morning (friday night in canada) including me :D

Reactions: mkpr

saranyaeu2987

Nov 30, 2018
Hi,
My AOR is May 15th 2019.
Its been over 6 months and the status still says "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process."
Requested for webform but no updates :(
Is anyone in same boat?

Overall status
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.