+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Devilsree

Jul 16, 2019
Finally called the CIC today.

Here is what they said "your application is still under progress - criminality passed, security hasn't started yet and eligibility has not been met."

I inquired a little further about eligibility not being met and the agent informed me that the notes say 'There is some doubt about not having more than 1 year of continuous work experience.' That fazed me because I have been with my current company for 3 years now and worked for my previous company for 4 years. So I don't understand why there seems to be doubt whether I have more than 1 year of continuous work experience.

I would provide any additional documents they would need to verify my work experience but the application is locked and there is no request for additional documents. I am not sure what to do as I am afraid they might reject my application now because of this without getting in touch with me to verify the work experience. Does anyone have any experience regarding such matters or any suggestions as to what approach I can take at this point? It would be devastating to have my application rejected at this point because of an issue that I know isn't true. Any suggestions/comments welcome.
Sorry to hear that !!
What was your AOR btw?
You can apply the GCMS notes or CBSA notes where you can see the detailed notes about your file and then proactively submit your documents accordingly.

Good luck !!

faridbaig

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Sorry to hear that !!
What was your AOR btw?
You can apply the GCMS notes or CBSA notes where you can see the detailed notes about your file and then proactively submit your documents accordingly.

Good luck !!
My AOR was 14th May - so 6 months completed last week.

I am going to order GCMS notes but in the meanwhile I have raised a webform to provide my entire work history along with uploading the following documents :
1) Work experience letters
2) Offer letter from my current company
3) Job Description and responsibilities of my current role
4) My last 4 pay stubs
5) My employment authorization to work in the US.

Not sure if any of this will help but I am trying to be proactive and provide them as much information to dispel any doubts they may have. I would hope that if they had doubts about eligibility they would have gotten in touch with me and requested information they would need for clarification.

From a timeline perspective - does anyone have suggestions as to when I should follow up and check if they have received all the additional documents I have provided?

Thank you again for all the help.

Devilsree

Jul 16, 2019
My AOR was 14th May - so 6 months completed last week.

I am going to order GCMS notes but in the meanwhile I have raised a webform to provide my entire work history along with uploading the following documents :
1) Work experience letters
2) Offer letter from my current company
3) Job Description and responsibilities of my current role
4) My last 4 pay stubs
5) My employment authorization to work in the US.

Not sure if any of this will help but I am trying to be proactive and provide them as much information to dispel any doubts they may have. I would hope that if they had doubts about eligibility they would have gotten in touch with me and requested information they would need for clarification.

From a timeline perspective - does anyone have suggestions as to when I should follow up and check if they have received all the additional documents I have provided?

Thank you again for all the help.
That’s a good thing you did by submitting those details. I wasn’t sure about the timeframe but they usually take 5-7 working days to reply any webform raised. So hopefully they will see those details and pass the eligibility.

Reactions: Kayne

faridbaig

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
That’s a good thing you did by submitting those details. I wasn’t sure about the timeframe but they usually take 5-7 working days to reply any webform raised. So hopefully they will see those details and pass the eligibility.
Thanks! I will wait till next week before raising another webform to check if they have received the documents. Keeping fingers crossed - I really thought this was going to be a far smoother process than it has turned out to be, If there are any other suggestions at this point (apart from applying for GCMS) or any other documents that anyone things would help clarify my eligibility, please let me know.

Thanks for all the suggestions and advice.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Thanks! I will wait till next week before raising another webform to check if they have received the documents. Keeping fingers crossed - I really thought this was going to be a far smoother process than it has turned out to be, If there are any other suggestions at this point (apart from applying for GCMS) or any other documents that anyone things would help clarify my eligibility, please let me know.

Thanks for all the suggestions and advice.
just remind you that your application will process longer than usual due to this

faridbaig

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
just remind you that your application will process longer than usual due to this
Yes - I am aware. I am already past the 6 months and they haven't even confirmed whether I meet the eligibility requirements so I am sure I am not getting my PR for an additional month or two. Another month or two I don't mind - as long as they actually select me for PR. Right now my concern is that they said 'eligibility requirements not met' but didn't get in touch with me to ask for any additional information. So if it takes 8 months but at the end of that they give me the PR - I will happily take it.

Helps to have a sense of humor. Also helps that my requirement isn't urgent. I know who folks whose whole lives currently depend on this and are still waiting. So I guess I am just going to count my blessings and hope for the best.

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Hey guys, I'm May 22 aor, i got my first ghot update on 13 November, it was an ADR for rprf payment, I've payed in same day, and status was " we are reviewing the additional documents..." Until 20 November changed to "not applicable" , but in 21 November changed back to " we are reviewing the additional documents.." , is that normal ???
PPR is coming!

Reactions: medkarim

Jeong

Aug 31, 2017
Guys,

I saw some posts saying people paid for GCMS notes and even the notes are delaying over 30days. Just request GCMS notes through the government website. That way you don't need to pay anything and it will come after 30 calendar days. GCMS notes are supposed to be free as it is a right that you can ask for the government about your immigration case. I have ordered three times before through the official government website and I have received them on time.

Fixi

Sep 23, 2019
Quick question. I called ircc few days ago and the agent told me everything have been passed since last week Friday , she said a decision have been made since last Friday but I have not receive any update on my profile or Ppr yet. Should I be worried ? My aor is May 16th and my VO is Ottawa . Thanks

homosapien2canada

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-05-2019
Passport Req..
17-12-2019
You’ll get the email in the next batch.

Quick question. I called ircc few days ago and the agent told me everything have been passed since last week Friday , she said a decision have been made since last Friday but I have not receive any update on my profile or Ppr yet. Should I be worried ? My aor is May 16th and my VO is Ottawa . Thanks

mkpr

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hey Guys.. I have a question.
My profile got updated today after so long. My Biometrics which I gave on 16th July got updated to ‘MAY 30 COMPLETED’... Is that normal? May 30 is my AOR..

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Hey Guys.. I have a question.
My profile got updated today after so long. My Biometrics which I gave on 16th July got updated to ‘MAY 30 COMPLETED’... Is that normal? May 30 is my AOR..
Your PPR is coming next week most likely. Just relax and wait for it now.