+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

tungqtran

Nov 7, 2019
Hello, I hope you can answer my question cuz i'm quite confused now.

My AOR is May 15th. My last ghost update was a week ago. I raised a webform requesting the status of my application and receive the following answer:

"We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
· The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid."
With that, I think my application is good. Yet, a week has passed but no PPR email (I checked spam folder). Is there any other step do you think i'm stuck at?

Thank you.
Be patient, PPR email is coming really soon. Waiting for a few more days is nothing to compare with the 6 month period so relax!

Reactions: bucknguyen

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
Gcms notes are received by mail ir in our portal?Are there different agencies providing the notes?Like I found on my immitracker site and various others.
If I order then it will come to the email I provided or to my agents?
Thanks for reading so many queries.Actually my agent is reluctant to order them.He is telling me to wait.I am thinking of doing it myself.
Its received in your email or through a CD however you select. You can apply through here : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html it tells me to wait 30 calendar days but it may take up to 3 months to receive them as others have mentioned about the delay

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello, I hope you can answer my question cuz i'm quite confused now.

My AOR is May 15th. My last ghost update was a week ago. I raised a webform requesting the status of my application and receive the following answer:

"We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
· The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid."
With that, I think my application is good. Yet, a week has passed but no PPR email (I checked spam folder). Is there any other step do you think i'm stuck at?

Thank you.
Your PPR is on its way in next batch. Best luck!!

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Can I request to transfer my file to cpc Ottawa? Sydney NS is too slow and I shouldn’t belong to there :(

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Can I request to transfer my file to cpc Ottawa? Sydney NS is too slow and I shouldn’t belong to there :(
I wish if that was an option, everybody would want to. Unfortunately, you have to live with Sydney CIO.

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019

Veer005

Mar 8, 2019
Is anyone else having an issue logging into their account via their phone?

After i log in, instead of asking for my security questions it only gives me the option to log out

faridbaig

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Finally called the CIC today.

Here is what they said "your application is still under progress - criminality passed, security hasn't started yet and eligibility has not been met."

I inquired a little further about eligibility not being met and the agent informed me that the notes say 'There is some doubt about not having more than 1 year of continuous work experience.' That fazed me because I have been with my current company for 3 years now and worked for my previous company for 4 years. So I don't understand why there seems to be doubt whether I have more than 1 year of continuous work experience.

I would provide any additional documents they would need to verify my work experience but the application is locked and there is no request for additional documents. I am not sure what to do as I am afraid they might reject my application now because of this without getting in touch with me to verify the work experience. Does anyone have any experience regarding such matters or any suggestions as to what approach I can take at this point? It would be devastating to have my application rejected at this point because of an issue that I know isn't true. Any suggestions/comments welcome.

Bvk2001

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019

Here is what they said "your application is still under progress - criminality passed, security hasn't started yet and eligibility has not been met."

I inquired a little further about eligibility not being met and the agent informed me that the notes say 'There is some doubt about not having more than 1 year of continuous work experience.' That fazed me because I have been with my current company for 3 years now and worked for my previous company for 4 years. So I don't understand why there seems to be doubt whether I have more than 1 year of continuous work experience.

I would provide any additional documents they would need to verify my work experience but the application is locked and there is no request for additional documents. I am not sure what to do as I am afraid they might reject my application now because of this without getting in touch with me to verify the work experience. Does anyone have any experience regarding such matters or any suggestions as to what approach I can take at this point? It would be devastating to have my application rejected at this point because of an issue that I know isn't true. Any suggestions/comments welcome.
Write to leg

Write to legalfalcon ,he will help you deal the issue.Good luck

Reactions: faridbaig