+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

sid287

Nov 3, 2019
Hello guys. My Aor is may 19th. On Friday i called cic to know my status. The agent said eligibility and criminality passed and security hasnt started.Then he kept me in hold for 20 mins to check my application in depth. After that he said that the additional finance document you sent has been received and is being reviewed and you should get decision from us within 1-2 months.And he said it will be good news dont worry i dont see any comments in notes in your file which seems negative. Are agents reliable??.That was the most well behaved immigration agent i have talked to.

Last edited:

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Hello guys. My Aor is may 19th. On Friday i called cic to know my status. The agent said eligibility and criminality passed and security hasnt started.Then he kept me in hold for 20 mins to check my application in depth. After that he said that the additional finance document you sent has been received and is being reviewed and you should get decision from us within 1-2 months.And he said it will be good news dont worry i dont see any comments in notes in your file which seems negative. Are agents reliable??.That was the most well behaved immigration agent i have talked to.
Hello,

What number did your call?

Thanks!

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
does this link work for you or gives you status update? when I input my info, it says "unable to find my information" etc..
I’m also facing this issue. I’ve been trying for the last 2 days and I get the same message. Could it be that there’s something going with our applications?

NagarTsh

Oct 12, 2019
Hello,

What number did your call?

Thanks!
Please let us know which number you called. Would like to give it a shot because the GCMS notes that we called for is not going to come anytime soon. Apparently it will take 90 days. I am AOR 23rd may

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
That's great he explained in such detail.All the best.Could you please tell you called on which no.And what identity do they ask when we call them.means any number?I don't think he will give you false info.

MandBi

Aug 19, 2019
Please let us know which number you called. Would like to give it a shot because the GCMS notes that we called for is not going to come anytime soon. Apparently it will take 90 days. I am AOR 23rd may
+1 (888) 242-2100 Through textnow app

MandBi

Aug 19, 2019
Bro

Did you prepare any info to provide them?
Application No. You have to enter before getting connected to an agent. You will know when to as you follow the instructions. Agent asks UCI, Name, DOB, postal Address and then asks for your query.

Last edited:
Reactions: phl2019

MandBi

Aug 19, 2019
Please could you suggest what should be asked so that we get the information we seek. As on today everything is in progress. No change in status after medicals and biometrics
I have same situation. Tell agent what you know. Then what you want to know. And say any other useful information that they can provide will be extremely helpful.