+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

TJVY

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
@TJVY. Same boat.
My 6 month finishing on 9th Nov & no update at all.. FSW-O AOR 9th May.

What is your VO? Did you called IRCC or raised any webform?
I am not sure of the visa office how can we check that ? I did raise a webform and the reply was quite generic, have raised a webform again yesterday to ask specific status on my eligibility and background check. Lets see what they reply.
Have not tried calling them

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Thanks for the online link. I checked the status now.
My AOR May 9, but based from that site they started processing my application june 25. Will the 6 months start from this date?
I'm not sure, but received my biomettics request june 20
June 28 biometrics completed
MEP passed july20
ADR submitted september4..adr received september 8..
No update since then

Reactions: sourabsharma2012
Jul 16, 2019
MEP passed july20
No update since then
Same are my timelines, except i got an ADR on 20th June for Degree document , provided that same day.
AOR- 14May
Medical Passed - 20th june .
ADR - 20th June - Uploaded same day.
Biometric completed - 29th june.

No update since then.

Can i still get any ADR after completion of 5 months ???

IhsanMalik

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
MEP passed july20
No update since then
Same boat. Good luck to all of us..
I see from the time line on the account. It's from the AOR not from the date they start working. Anyhow let's be +ve.

Reactions: Lachelle

IhsanMalik

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Same are my timelines, except i got an ADR on 20th June for Degree document , provided that same day.
AOR- 14May
Medical Passed - 20th june .
ADR - 20th June - Uploaded same day.
Biometric completed - 29th june.

No update since then.

Can i still get any ADR after completion of 5 months ???
I think, now will be PPR. I got three ADR & last one was 9th Jul for Iraq PCC, which i submitted on 30th Jul. Till then no update.

mkaty

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hello Everyone, can someone please help with the below-

AOR- May 19, no updates after MEP since June 27

Applied for *TRV* (inside Canada) - Oct 22, no updates so far.

I have already booked tickets for Nov 24, what should I do? Need suggestions. I have my exams for masters from Dec 3 in India.
Should i submit proof of tickets, and other stuff? Will that expedite the process?

Oct 22, 2019
My AOR is May 1. Today is the due date of 6 months. The system says 20% of our applications are more complex to process. I don’t understand why I am complicated. I am CEC. I am 27; Spent 4 years for bachelor degree (China) and another 2 years for Master degree (Canada). When I was in the university, I live on campus during school term, and go home when summer and winter vocation. I was exchange student during secondary year at another city. So my address history is not singular. I don’t know whether this is the case. I am from China, my parents divorced when I was 2 years old. My hukou (an identity’s system in China) is in my father’s city. But last year, I changed my hukou to my mother’s city. So the criminal check record is issued at my father’s city. But my name change record is issued at mom’s city (my father changed my name when I was 12, the record didn’t say when I changed, only say the fact I changed, and it has some grammar error, even if I know it has some grammar error, I didn’t correct it because I am not authority, and because it doesn’t affect understand the meaning). I didn’t write those in details in my explain letter because I inquired an immigrate agent and my agent didn’t asked me to do so. Feel worried and burn out. Don’t understand why I am still waiting. Why system say I am complicated. Medical passed on June 11.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
My AOR is May 1. Today is the due date of 6 months. The system says 20% of our applications are more complex to process. I don’t understand why I am complicated. I am CEC. I am 27; Spent 4 years for bachelor degree (China) and another 2 years for Master degree (Canada). When I was in the university, I live on campus during school term, and go home when summer and winter vocation. I was exchange student during secondary year at another city. So my address history is not singular. I don’t know whether this is the case. I am from China, my parents divorced when I was 2 years old. My hukou (an identity’s system in China) is in my father’s city. But last year, I changed my hukou to my mother’s city. So the criminal check record is issued at my father’s city. But my name change record is issued at mom’s city (my father changed my name when I was 12, the record didn’t say when I changed, only say the fact I changed, and it has some grammar error, even if I know it has some grammar error, I didn’t correct it because I am not authority, and because it doesn’t affect understand the meaning). I didn’t write those in details in my explain letter because I inquired an immigrate agent and my agent didn’t asked me to do so. Feel worried and burn out. Don’t understand why I am still waiting. Why system say I am complicated. Medical passed on June 11.
The message is very generic and displayed for everyone who hits 6 months mark, however doesn't necessarily mean each case is complicated. you can check through webform or GCMS notes on status of your application!! Avg. processing times are 7-8 months these days and not 6 months

Jul 16, 2019
AOR - 14th May
Medical - 20th June
Biometric Done - 29th June

No update since then . And its my birthday today , can IRCC surprise me with PPR today ? :p Just thinking too optimistically :D

rsharp

May 13, 2019
The message is very generic and displayed for everyone who hits 6 months mark, however doesn't necessarily mean each case is complicated. you can check through webform or GCMS notes on status of your application!! Avg. processing times are 7-8 months these days and not 6 months
I think we are on the same boat. My AOR was on 3rd May and my 6th month mark is 2 days away. I also think my case is not complicated. Lets hope for the best !!

DreamingMachine

Oct 9, 2019
I'm definitely not an expert. However, from what you mentioned here - your application does look a little complex. Do not worry though. It might take a little extra time, but you will get it for sure. All the very best.

Reactions: IhsanMalik and e-16