+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

ishap

Mar 26, 2019
even i received RPFP on 17th October but nothing since then. i am primary applicant with dependent husband and newborn.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
My AOR is May 1. Today is the due date of 6 months. The system says 20% of our applications are more complex to process. I don’t understand why I am complicated. I am CEC. I am 27; Spent 4 years for bachelor degree (China) and another 2 years for Master degree (Canada). When I was in the university, I live on campus during school term, and go home when summer and winter vocation. I was exchange student during secondary year at another city. So my address history is not singular. I don’t know whether this is the case. I am from China, my parents divorced when I was 2 years old. My hukou (an identity’s system in China) is in my father’s city. But last year, I changed my hukou to my mother’s city. So the criminal check record is issued at my father’s city. But my name change record is issued at mom’s city (my father changed my name when I was 12, the record didn’t say when I changed, only say the fact I changed, and it has some grammar error, even if I know it has some grammar error, I didn’t correct it because I am not authority, and because it doesn’t affect understand the meaning). I didn’t write those in details in my explain letter because I inquired an immigrate agent and my agent didn’t asked me to do so. Feel worried and burn out. Don’t understand why I am still waiting. Why system say I am complicated. Medical passed on June 11.

its not about you...CIC just very slow nowadays

most of us are still waiting no matter how simple we are

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
I think we are on the same boat. My AOR was on 3rd May and my 6th month mark is 2 days away. I also think my case is not complicated. Lets hope for the best !!
Same here.They started with 2 and 3 May a little late it seems.What is your profile status update?Mine is we are processing bg.Actually all stages are shown under process.Guys pls give me a suggestion.If my husband who is a secondary applicant doesnt land with me or before the visa expiry date will it affect my pr status.
Thanks

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Hello to all !!!

I’m writing this on behalf of my sister-in-law.

Are you guys ready to listen a real dramatic experience from introduction of Express Entry System to PPR:-

So, here I go...

I came to know about this Express Entry system back in 2016.. My parents and a sibling are Canadian Citizens... So I have chosen this path.. but it was a tough pass for me.. my husband was unable to sit in ielts due to some health issues.. so I started preparing myself along with tough job schedule and husband’s health issues... I took this exam for 13 times from November 2016 to November 2018... here are the details :-

L R W S

1. 7 8 7 6.5
  2. 8 7 6.5 7
  3. 9 9 7 6.5
  4. 9 8.5 7 6.5
  5. 9 8 6.5 7.5
  6. 9 6.5 7 7
  7. 8 6.5 7 7
  8. 6.5 9 8 8
  9. 9 9 6.5 7
  10. 8.5 8.5 7.5 6.5
  11. 8 7 6.5 6
  12. 8.5 8.5 6.5 6.5
  13. 8 7 7 7
In those attempts I applied for rechecking of IELTS for 5 times, there was no change in score in 4 times but in my 13th attempt my actual score was 8 7 6.5 7 and after rechecking my 6.5 was increased by .5 and I got 8 7 7 7 finally....

After successfully cleared IELTS.. another hurdle came into my way was the CRS. I applied with my spouse and my CRS was 437 but the draw touches 438 and it started rising in Feb 2019... Then my consultant suggested me to apply non-accompanying and I did the same. In non-accompanying my CRS lifted up to 453 and I got AOR on May 18th, 2019.

My timeline :-

AOR 18.05.2019

MEP 28.06.2019

BIL 06.07.2019

Not sure about G updates, VO, never raised any web form, no gcms, no email...

PPR 26.10.2019

Country India

FSW O

One more incident happened in life during this time... it was my father’s death on 17th March 2019 in Canada so I attended his last rituals in Canada on tourist visa. I got ITA email on 18th March 2019 just after one day of his death and it was his dream... so I have only one foreign trip and that is for 10 days on my dad’s funeral... Apart from this, I also had 4 Tourist Visa refusals of Canada during 2011-2018 due to which I was unable to met my father from so many years...

I am thankful to all of you for your support, guidance and experiences shared in this group...
Arise awake and stop not till the goal us reached.This story is true example of the quote by Vivekanand.Its so disheartening that your father cudnt see this happening.But I believe they can see everything.He would be glad to see you all together.

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
D
Yes, there was a case of SithLord from the November 2018 AOR thread. His Eligibility was recommended passed but after 4 months in this status his application was refused. He got rejected after 9 months of waiting. It’s pretty rare but happens from time to time
Do you know the reason of his rejection?

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
You can definitely raise a webform.expect a reply from them in a week.Another option is to call ircc directly.u can ask them about ur vo, criminality, security and eligibility status.hope that helps.
Hi! Could you pls tell that when we call them which detail we have to provide of our self?My filing us done by my agent.I only have the ee profile no.Which was mentioned in PNp certificate.
Rest he won't give me.
If I tell him to call he says lets wait for some time.Mine is 3 rd May aor.
And which no to call on?
Thanks

virkz

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2019
Med's Done....
18-05-2019
Passport Req..
26-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2019
LANDED..........
18-05-2020
Arise awake and stop not till the goal us reached.This story is true example of the quote by Vivekanand.Its so disheartening that your father cudnt see this happening.But I believe they can see everything.He would be glad to see you all together.
Thanks a lot for these precious wishes !

IhsanMalik

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Hi! Could you pls tell that when we call them which detail we have to provide of our self?My filing us done by my agent.I only have the ee profile no.Which was mentioned in PNp certificate.
Rest he won't give me.
And which no to call on?
Thanks
You can use this online link to check status yourself. Just requires EE no. and you can raise web fororm you self. I think whole process is slowed down because of last month elections. Hopefully we all get PPR in next week.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/viewcasehistory.do?id=5898881&type=prCases&source=db&app=&lang=en o

IhsanMalik

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Rest he won't give me.
And which no to call on?
Thanks
You can use this online link to check status yourself. Just requires EE no. and you can raise web fororm you self. I think whole process is slowed down because of last month elections. Hopefully we all get PPR in next week.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/viewcasehistory.do?id=5898881&type=prCases&source=db&app=&lang=en o

Ruby M

Oct 16, 2019
We submitted some additional docs as a precautionary measure last Sunday, 27 Oct
There was a ghost update in the account on Tuesday, 29 Oct.
Got an email yesterday, 1 Nov, that the documents have been forwarded to the responsible office for their consideration.

Not sure what was the ghost update for.
The documents getting attached to the profile or the pre-PPR one?

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Rest he won't give me.
And which no to call on?
Thanks
How come you dont have access to your own account. Ask your agent to give you an access, they shouldnt do that. I also have my agent, at first they dont want me to have an access because they sa8d they're afraid that i might do something without their knowledge but i demand for it because its my profile, no one has the right to have an access except you (and also them since you gave them the authority). If i am not mistaken, it is written in ircc site that every cand8date should have an access with their profile, with and without representative. Ask them.
I feel you, it will lessen some of your worries if you see it by yoursekf what is written in your account.

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Rest he won't give me.
And which no to call on?
Thanks
Just reassure them that you wouldnt change or touch anything, you just want to check it and monitor it by yourself..be firm but be polite when you demand

antique

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013