>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Vishal Savla

Sep 26, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
Bumping this thread for those filing their application is May, 2019.
Hi LegalFalcon,

I had submitted my application on 13th jul 2019, on 3rd aug i received a message that i have passed my medicals and got request for biometric as well which i completed on 12th august. Post that i havent received any update. My Bg status still shows
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Should i ask for gcms notes? I have applied along with my dependent(wife) is it the reason its taking time? Because i thought post biometric it will be done soon.

Yukti2406

Apr 23, 2019
Hi LegalFalcon,

I had submitted my application on 13th jul 2019, on 3rd aug i received a message that i have passed my medicals and got request for biometric as well which i completed on 12th august. Post that i havent received any update. My Bg status still shows
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Should i ask for gcms notes? I have applied along with my dependent(wife) is it the reason its taking time? Because i thought post biometric it will be done soon.
Your application is only 2 months old. Post Biometrics it can take upto 4-5 months. Biometrics is just the first stage.

Reactions: hypervariate123

Fixi

Sep 23, 2019
Does ircc have specific place where family application is treated? I was told they treat all family application in Sydney. I am not sure. Also does family application take more time than usual time of processing ?

Vishal Savla

Sep 26, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
Invited. Check your inbox.
Please add me also in the whatsapp group if any.
Your application is only 2 months old. Post Biometrics it can take upto 4-5 months. Biometrics is just the first stage.
Hi Yukti,

Thanks for your reply. I can see ur application was also for similar date. Can i know what stage it is at?

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
A week after I received a confirmation they received the documents I sent. I never got any update after that. So it has been almost 2 weeks.

I'm hoping we'll get an update soon just in case they'll ask for another medical. But I'm hoping it will be extended. I'm planning to call ircc by Friday if there's no update by then.

How about you? Did you get any update yet?
Nope, no update yet.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi LegalFalcon,

All application go though the following stages:

R10
Medicals
Criminality
Eligibility
Security.

To read more see
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

Requesting GCMS notes is a personal choice. It is the most accurate way to know the processing details. However, there is no use requesting GCMS notes within 70-90 days post AoR as by this time eligibility is not yet started.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Please add me also in the whatsapp group if any.

Hi Yukti,

Thanks for your reply. I can see ur application was also for similar date. Can i know what stage it is at?
Invited!

shanpab

Dec 9, 2018
The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office on May 16, 2019.

• The initial assessment to ensure your constituent's application is complete, has been finalized.

• The Case Processing Centre in Ottawa office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.

o the eligibility requirements assessment has not been initiated.

• The medical examination results are on file and valid until February 17, 2020 for dependant and valid until January 30, 2020 for principle applicant .

• The criminality verifications are currently valid.

• The security verifications have not been initiated.

am i at IP2?? @legalfalcon

Last edited:

mkpr

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hey guys, my question is regarding ADR..

When you raise CSE and they say documents have been received by the responsible office and the deadline of ADR has also passed. Does it mean they have at least reviewed it? If not, verified, that’s fine but does it mean that they are okay with what you have uploaded?

please let me know what you think.