+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Can someone plz explain this:

AOR: 5 may

Some days after medical passed in july, my Background status change from "Your Application is in progress....." to "We are processing your background check".
Now on 27 Sep, I received a ghost update in my account. I checked my account and found that the Background status changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"

Can somebody plz explain?

TIA.
You're close to the finish line. Expect a PPR soon :)

hmt247

Aug 30, 2019
@Alikazmi Smelling PPR nearby. Hope for the best.

Eagerly waiting for the first non American FSW-O PPR from May 2019.

BTW what is your country of residence?

Reactions: T80

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: HBV_09

nfocuss87

Aug 24, 2019
Hi All,
I had called IRCC this week and came to know that
Eligibility: Met
criminality and security: yet to start
And file is in queue for review by Visa Officer.

Does that mean all my documentation is fine with respect to NOC, work experience, funds proof etc.
Response will be highly appreciated.
I receive the same answer.i don't understand why those other are not following.till which can i expect it ok?

hmt247

Aug 30, 2019
You are very close to getting PPR. Don't forget to check your spam folder as some people get it in spam. I am from Pak too, which city? I am from khi. My AOR is 22 May, so if you get a PPR soon then I can hope too in Oct. :)
My AOR is 22 May too.

Inder977

Sep 14, 2019
Hello Guys,
if someone could help please.
I have work reference letter of 4 years, which was issued to me on 2nd april 2017. The company has closed its operations now and it no longer exists on ground. And that time owner is also ready to give me an declaration from his side on revenue stamps and notorised that i had worked there for 4 years and was paid in cash..i dont have any tax returns. I was sales supervisor.
I can also manage another employee's reference letter who is also having a experience letter from the company as technical supervisor. There is also a letter from govt department thst you cannot continue your operations due to some rules anymore.
Will these will be enough ? Or there could be some refusal?

T

T80

Mar 20, 2019
I am
You are very close to getting PPR. Don't forget to check your spam folder as some people get it in spam. I am from Pak too, which city? I am from khi. My AOR is 22 May, so if you get a PPR soon then I can hope too in Oct. :)
From khi too...June 06 AOR...praying:)

Reactions: kzam

kakuyo

Apr 17, 2019
Hello Guys,
if someone could help please.
I have work reference letter of 4 years, which was issued to me on 2nd april 2017. The company has closed its operations now and it no longer exists on ground. And that time owner is also ready to give me an declaration from his side on revenue stamps and notorised that i had worked there for 4 years and was paid in cash..i dont have any tax returns. I was sales supervisor.
I can also manage another employee's reference letter who is also having a experience letter from the company as technical supervisor. There is also a letter from govt department thst you cannot continue your operations due to some rules anymore.
Will these will be enough ? Or there could be some refusal?

T
Which one you have a tax return would be more acceptable. If it would be compliant for CIC to verify your work experience, it would cost you to wait for more time for them to process your case. The more simple your case is, the shorter time you have to wait.

jasjeetmavi

May 21, 2019
GCMS notes show no activity after Case processing agent changed eligibility to met and criminality in progress.
I am FSW-Inland. Been living in Canada for past 10 years now, so IRCC only requested RCMP check.
It has been almost 3 months since the last activity. is this normal?
Anyone else with similar experience?