Jul 10, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Hello folks,
I received the following response -
We are pleased to provide you with the following details about the status of the applicant’s submission for permanent residence under Federal Skilled Worker Class :
• The application was received at the Montreal office on July 18, 2019.
• The eligibility requirements assessment has not been initiated.
• The medical examination results were requested for the applicants. These have been received and added to the file on September 24, 2019.
• The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicants.
• The security verifications have not been initiated for the applicants.
• As per our current processing times, it may take up to 6 months to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.
We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

What does this mean - "The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicants"?
Looks like they haven't started on anything :(

Abhi622

Aug 4, 2018
Hi All,
I had called IRCC this week and came to know that
Eligibility: Met
criminality and security: yet to start
And file is in queue for review by Visa Officer.

Does that mean all my documentation is fine with respect to NOC, work experience, funds proof etc.
Response will be highly appreciated.

hmt247

Aug 30, 2019
Hi All,
I had called IRCC this week and came to know that
Eligibility: Met
criminality and security: yet to start
And file is in queue for review by Visa Officer.

Does that mean all my documentation is fine with respect to NOC, work experience, funds proof etc.
Response will be highly appreciated.
Eligibility checking is the most important and time consuming stage.

Generally, eligibility Met is a good sign. The notes in addition to this mentioned by the analyst matter more, which are unknown here. The final decision on eligibility is made by the Visa Officer.

At this time, things are looking good as the file has been cleared from the analyst stage.

Abhi622

Aug 4, 2018
Eligibility checking is the most important and time consuming stage.

Generally, eligibility Met is a good sign. The notes in addition to this mentioned by the analyst matter more, which are unknown here. The final decision on eligibility is made by the Visa Officer.

At this time, things are looking good as the file has been cleared from the analyst stage.
Thanks for the info :)

Alikazmi

Nov 10, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Can someone plz explain this:

AOR: 5 may

Some days after medical passed in july, my Background status change from "Your Application is in progress....." to "We are processing your background check".
Now on 27 Sep, I received a ghost update in my account. I checked my account and found that the Background status changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"

Can somebody plz explain?

TIA.