+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
I just got an update from our MEP back in July 4th.

Now the medical states "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
Is this common?

nkandra7

Sep 12, 2019
AOR - 12th May 2019
MEP - 19th June 2019

current status :
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check ( same status since June)
when will they start background check and how long will it take after that ? is this common ?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
AOR - 12th May 2019
MEP - 19th June 2019

current status :
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check ( same status since June)
when will they start background check and how long will it take after that ? is this common ?
Exactly same dates for AOR and MEP. BGC changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" on 4th July. Called up IRCC on 18th July and the agent told me that Eligibility is MET. Yours is probably the same status :)

nkandra7

Sep 12, 2019
Exactly same dates for AOR and MEP. BGC changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" on 4th July. Called up IRCC on 18th July and the agent told me that Eligibility is MET. Yours is probably the same status :)
Thank you for the Response. Lets keep waiting then! :)

mkpr

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
My status still says that my fingerprints haven't been received, but the Biometrics Number, Date of Biometrics Enrollment, and Expiry date are all filled in...is this normal? Is it just a glitch? And Background part says: 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.'
I have the same status like yours for both Biometrics and Background check since July.
Biometrics status not being updated is just a glitch.

RIVAVE

Jun 13, 2019
I have the same status like yours for both Biometrics and Background check since July.
Biometrics status not being updated is just a glitch.
I have the same concern - till yesterday it was saying We need your fingerprint and today it changed to , we have not received your fingerprint , and status in login page submitted to Submitted from Your action required. I think this is happening a lot with JULY AOR. Any action you have taken ?

consh1985

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
I have the same concern - till yesterday it was saying We need your fingerprint and today it changed to , we have not received your fingerprint , and status in login page submitted to Submitted from Your action required. I think this is happening a lot with JULY AOR. Any action you have taken ?
Yes, same thing here. June AOR. More or less 30 days after the BIL, it changed from 'your action is required' to 'submitted'. I think it's automatic after the deadline is passed. I raised a webform and got confirmation that biometrics were received. It's a glitch. It'll probably clear when an officer picks up the file to review it.

mkpr

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Nope. Its just a glitch. As long as you can see the Biometric ID, the date taken and the expiry on your profile, its all good. Don't worry.

Sep 6, 2019
Bonjour,
je viens à vous pour avoir quelques informations suite à mon inquiétude.En effet j'ai passé mon évaluation pour la rentrée express et il se trouve que je suis admissible mais j'ai un souci au niveau du contart et le montant demandé.Je viens d'investir dans un projet donc pas en mesure de m'acquitter du montant demandé.Je voudrai savoir si je pourrai revenir une fois que je rassemble tout le montant et en même temps cherché de l'emploi au Canada par ce que je vis en Rep de Guinéé.Merci