+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

RIVAVE

Jun 13, 2019
Just now I called to IRCC and came to know that my file is at New Delhi. so they dont have any information about my file and told me to contact New Delhi. can anybody provide me the number of New Delhi .
AOR 7th MAY
Are you from India - or any connects with India ?

Debees

Sep 3, 2019
Exactly same dates for AOR and MEP. BGC changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" on 4th July. Called up IRCC on 18th July and the agent told me that Eligibility is MET. Yours is probably the same status :)
What number did yo

JNS1214

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Mine is CPC Ottawa...
I have read many people getting the details of eligibility, criminality and security by calling CIC Canada. Despite of the fact their files are at different offices.
You just need to ask these details specifically while talking to an agent. Give them your application number and ask about eligibility, criminality and security.
You will get the answer. Don't waste your time contacting New Delhi.
Agent told me that they dont have any inormation as my file is at New Delhi and told me to contact them.
you are from which country and your AOR Date.

Manmohan77

Mar 21, 2019
Guys,

I am trying to reach IRCC agent through hangouts with number 613 944-4000 but I am no longer able to get the option to connect to the agent.

A couple of weeks back I had talked to an agent with the same number. Is there any change in the process to contact IRCC agent on call for applicants outside Canada?

Any help on this matter is highly appreciated.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Guys,

I am trying to reach IRCC agent through hangouts with number 613 944-4000 but I am no longer able to get the option to connect to the agent.

A couple of weeks back I had talked to an agent with the same number. Is there any change in the process to contact IRCC agent on call for applicants outside Canada?

From today onwards, no more calling facility available.
Only voicemails and web forms can be raised.

Considering the number of calls they were receiving , they stopped this service.

T80

Mar 20, 2019
From today onwards, no more calling facility available.
Only voicemails and web forms can be raised.

Considering the number of calls they were receiving , they stopped this service.
Oh really. Is there an announcement regarding this.

How effective are the web forms as an alternative? Any idea?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
What number did yo
Used this number 613 944-4000 and called using google hangout app. However they no longer accept calls from outside Canada. The alternate option is to call using Fongo/TextNow app and using no +188 242 2100.

JNS1214

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Guys,

Download the TextNow app. put in 416 for your desired area code (Dont allow it to use GPS or suggest an area code) then you will get a Canadian number and you can call IRCC +1-888-242-2100 number for free.

Last edited: