+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

KaiserSoze

Aug 8, 2019
Hello house,
Please is there any update on MAY AOR, FSW O to be precise? I'm get to contact CIC but I'm starting to feel like maybe I should, to know the progress of my application. Also, pls has anyone got the number to call?

Thanks

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Hello guys,

We passed our medical in July 4th but after that I never heard any update. I then requested a GCMS notes which I received on August 27th. The note under review required was "unable to verify Canadian institution" I was surprised as to why this happened. My current employer which I have declared when I applied was my Canadian school too. But as per notes, they were able to verify my employer thru web based search.
Does anyone know what could be the potential reason for this?

I have submitted an updated Certificate of Graduation and an updated transcript (with most recent date and the new address of the campus) last August 29th. I received a confirmation of receipt last Friday and that they forwarded it to the right office. Will it take long?

IhsanMalik

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Hi Every one.
I was silent observer since a month & now decided to join. Pls bear with me for my log details as below.

- ITA 19-Apr-2019
- Medical (Upfront).29-Apr-2019
- AOR 08-May-2019
- ADR 28 Jun (Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669), submitted on 30 Jun.
- ADR 09 Jul (Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669), submitted on 11 Jul.

- ADR 09 Jul for Bio metrics request & PCC (Iraq):
- I went to local Iraq consulate in Islamabad, they took the fee (23 USD) & filled the form where they mentioned it might take up to 120 days where cic gave only 60 days limit. Then some how I managed to go myself to North Iraq (where i stayed) to get the PCC.
- Bio metrics done 16th Jul
Submitted PCC (Iraq) on 30 Jul and I submitted another PCC (Oman) which they didn't ask. I stayed in Saudi too but they don't require PCC from there. I also provided the PCC for Pakistan (Islamabad) on 8th May while submitting all docs. after ITA.

After 30th Jul there is no update.

Current status:
We are reviewing the addition documents you provided.
We are processing your background check. we wills end you a message if we need more information.

It's in IP-2 but taking forever.

My questions are as below. Appreciate your expert feed back.
1- Is it normal to request the background form twice?
2- Is it normal to take so long ( 48 days) after submitting the PCC & still status is not changed for additional documents.

Cheers.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi Every one.
I was silent observer since a month & now decided to join. Pls bear with me for my log details as below.

- ITA 19-Apr-2019
- Medical (Upfront).29-Apr-2019
- AOR 08-May-2019
- ADR 28 Jun (Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669), submitted on 30 Jun.
- ADR 09 Jul (Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669), submitted on 11 Jul.

- ADR 09 Jul for Bio metrics request & PCC (Iraq):
- I went to local Iraq consulate in Islamabad, they took the fee (23 USD) & filled the form where they mentioned it might take up to 120 days where cic gave only 60 days limit. Then some how I managed to go myself to North Iraq (where i stayed) to get the PCC.
- Bio metrics done 16th Jul
Submitted PCC (Iraq) on 30 Jul and I submitted another PCC (Oman) which they didn't ask. I stayed in Saudi too but they don't require PCC from there. I also provided the PCC for Pakistan (Islamabad) on 8th May while submitting all docs. after ITA.

After 30th Jul there is no update.

Current status:
We are reviewing the addition documents you provided.
We are processing your background check. we wills end you a message if we need more information.

It's in IP-2 but taking forever.

My questions are as below. Appreciate your expert feed back.
1- Is it normal to request the background form twice?
2- Is it normal to take so long ( 48 days) after submitting the PCC & still status is not changed for additional documents.

Cheers.
It is normal for the status to not update. In fact some folks report sering same status even after having received passport requests