>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Chins88

Jun 9, 2019
Hi,

FSW-O (India)
AOR - 9th May
MEP & BIL - 18th June
Biometrics Completed - 22nd June
BG - We are processing your background check....
No ghost updates and no change in BG status since AOR.
Can someone tell what is the stage of my application?
Hi, All of my details are also exactly the same.
Stage of Application: well 15 weeks away from decision...lol

Jawad kz

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
My AOR is 21st May. But what is the possibility that each application will be evaluated from this office as they have many VO's all over the world.
Let me clear this for you Ralph’s office doesn’t work for immigration. Me Ralph is a current minister in Trudeau’s govt. His office can get information from IRCC on behalf of you and can let you know the current status

sruthianil

Jul 16, 2019
Let me clear this for you Ralph’s office doesn’t work for immigration. Me Ralph is a current minister in Trudeau’s govt. His office can get information from IRCC on behalf of you and can let you know the current status
Thanks for the information. Do let me know, if you contact them and get any reply.

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
Cic has asked for an extra document IMM5669. I had let them know last week that my address has changed. Do you guys think it is bcoz of that? They have mentioned it as a replacement document. Bcoz I have filled this document before when I submitted my documents. They are asking for my personal information again.

puigi

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hello guys,

I got the following email, I am almost sure is PPR, but I just want to make sure. The email says the following:

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must
complete the following steps within 15 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent
Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa."

I got a few questions regarding the next steps of the process:

1) I am from a visa exempt country for Canada, so I know I am only required to submit copies from my passport. My question is if I only need to submit a copy of the bio page or of every single page in my passport?

2) Also I am currently in England for a trip and will remain here for the next 2 weeks. Conveniently IRCC is requesting to submit the photos and copies of my passport in the next 15 days. What can I do? Should I try to send them from here even though it wouldn't be the same as the photos I sent in my application? Those photos are in Mexico. Or should I email and tell them that I can comply right now.

3) My Common-law partner, which is in my application as a dependant, and me are getting married in 3 weeks. Do I need to notify IRCC now or after the fact? I already mentioned this in my application, but should I remind them this? How will this change our COPR? I am sure it shouldn't be a great deal, since we are only switching from common law partners to married couple.

Thanks to everyone for their help and information. This forum has been extremely helpful. For anyone that will find my timeline e useful, here it is:

FSW-Outland
AOR May 2nd
ADR- June 19th (update of Mexican police certificate, provided the 1st of July)
ADR - June 19th (RCPM Certified criminal record check, provided the 18th of July)
MEP and biometrics request 24th of June (biometrics provided 4th of July).
AOR2 July 5th, transferred to Mexico visa office.
PPR - Or what I assume to be PPR, Today 29th of July.

Last edited: