+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Chins88

Jun 9, 2019
Hi @Chins88

Thanks for the positivity and best wishes for your application, however RPRF request now a days doen not necessarily means PPR soon(read in some forum). The RPRF request for me came very early in process as its not even 2 months. I am preparing myself for 6 months wait as still people with AOR earlier than us are waiting.
Agree its very uncertain... Thanks and good luck to you too.

Chins88

Jun 9, 2019
I called up CIC yesterday and they told that they will not be able to tell me anything as they do not have access to my file. She sent me an email later saying that my file is with New Delhi Visa Office. I am not sure what to understand from this? Does this mean my basic checks are done? And what sort of timeline can I expect? Also, can whom do I contact if I want any more update?

My AOR is May 11. BIL and Medical passed on June 20.
What the agent told me is, once the file moves out of Canadian VO, they will have no access & updates about the file & that I can contact the respective Visa Office directly for updates. In my case its also NDVO.

Chins88

Jun 9, 2019
I did download Google handout but it's not working.
It says they will have to first accept the invite..then only we can call them. It'd be really kind if u could explain hw to use Google handout.
The app's logo is the one with Double Inverted commas with a green background.
Next, Devilsree has replied on your post too. Please follow that.

akimid

Jul 26, 2019
But does that mean any specific steps already done at Canada VO,

What the agent told me is, once the file moves out of Canadian VO, they will have no access & updates about the file & that I can contact the respective Visa Office directly for updates. In my case its also NDVO.

aashi07

Jul 27, 2019
Hi,

FSW-O (India)
AOR - 9th May
MEP & BIL - 18th June
Biometrics Completed - 22nd June
BG - We are processing your background check....
No ghost updates and no change in BG status since AOR.
Can someone tell what is the stage of my application?

kulcha

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
@legalfalcon Need help. Finished Biometric submission more than 2 weeks back. Status still shows that the Action is Required and I need to submit the Biometric, however, I can see the Biometric number with the date its submitted and expiry date. Is there anything to worry about it? Any suggestions?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi @CNP,

Thanks for your response and best wishes for your application.
I also mailed Ralph Goodale office yesterday to get the status and as per their office my "Eligibility" is met. I am hoping that "Eligibility" met means that no further review is required for eligibility..:). Criminality and Security has not yet started.
Best luck to you too !

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
@legalfalcon Need help. Finished Biometric submission more than 2 weeks back. Status still shows that the Action is Required and I need to submit the Biometric, however, I can see the Biometric number with the date its submitted and expiry date. Is there anything to worry about it? Any suggestions?
I think this should be fine since biometrics details are visible.

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
AOR - May 12, 2019
MEP- June 24, 2019
BG1- June 24, We will send you a message when we start your background check
BG2-July 27, We are processing your background check

Does anyone know how long it will take to get to PPR?

Jawad kz

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi @CNP,

Thanks for your response and best wishes for your application.
I also mailed Ralph Goodale office yesterday to get the status and as per their office my "Eligibility" is met. I am hoping that "Eligibility" met means that no further review is required for eligibility..:). Criminality and Security has not yet started.

What’s your aor mate ?