Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
On June 19th IRCC requested me an RCMP Certified police check, and on July 5th I was informed that my file was moved to the local office in my country of residence (Mexico). In the same notification, they told me that they wanted me to send the certified RCMP to their office.

Today I received a new notification that the local office in Mexico requiring me to send the original RCMP Police Check to their office as soon as possible. In this message, they also halved the initial time they allotted me to do so from 60 to 30 days.

I find a bit odd that they are so persistent about it. I have already requested it and was issued by RCMP on June 28th, but Canada Post is untypically inefficient these days, and it hasn't arrived yet. I am getting a bit anxious to see if I will meet the deadline since my RCMP criminal record check seems to be lost somewhere along Canada.
You should surely follow up with it. this happen to another person . he went a second time and take it out and thenot received it. he have no idea what happen to the first one

Akash1313

Jul 13, 2019
Can someone add me to the whatsapp or telegram group 9582470291

AOR 31 May
MEP and Buometrics passed - 12 July
Ghost update - 12 July (timeline update)

Currently reads: We are processing your background application.

Mani Singh150

Jun 8, 2019
I have my AOR on may 31 and got my biometrics request yesterday.
I have one query regarding scheduling the appointment for biometrics.
Actually, the First Name column is mandatory (it cannot be left blank) while fixing the appointment. Since my EE application doesn't have name details in First Name, therefore what should i fill in that column while fixing appointment, can anyone help who is having same issue.

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
I
I have my AOR on may 31 and got my biometrics request yesterday.
I have one query regarding scheduling the appointment for biometrics.
Actually, the First Name column is mandatory (it cannot be left blank) while fixing the appointment. Since my EE application doesn't have name details in First Name, therefore what should i fill in that column while fixing appointment, can anyone help who is having same issue.
Even i had d same issue while taking an appointment so i simply put my full name in both the fields

GuyRussy

Jun 4, 2019
Thank you. . I thought it was d proverbial ghost update and I should be looking forward to d golden mail soonest. Lol
For sure. I only know this because my status is the same, and it changed on 4 June. If you receive another ghost update, where your background status changes back to "IP2" status, then you're in real "IP2".

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Thanks for the reply
What would you suggest me to do now. Like, did you face any problem by filling full name in both the fields?
I didnot face any prblm by writing in my full name at both places...my biometrics are successfully uploaded in my profile nw

mkpr

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hey guys, does anyone know at what stage RCMP certificate is requested?

I know every case is different but I’m trying to understand the basic stages of EE application

mishvas91

Apr 29, 2019
Hey guys, does anyone know at what stage RCMP certificate is requested?

I know every case is different but I’m trying to understand the basic stages of EE application
From what I have seen so far either before medicals or same time as medicals passed

gunjanr5

Jul 10, 2019
Hi all - new to this group please add me in the WhatsApp group- +12016169376

Aor- 12may 2019
Biometric complete - 3 July 2019
Background check in process
CRS score- 454
No update since 4th July- getting really anxious now!
I am Indian national filing from US