11-04-2019
Med's Done....
19-06-2019
Hi all - new to this group please add me in the WhatsApp group- +12016169376

Aor- 12may 2019
Biometric complete - 3 July 2019
Background check in process
CRS score- 454
No update since 4th July- getting really anxious now!
I am Indian national filing from US
We all in the same boat. Patience is the key I think. It's a long agonizing wait.

mkpr

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
HELP

Hey guys, I went for fingerprints today and they told me that I have a lot of vertical lines on my fingerprint and RCMP might reject them as it’s too many. What should I do?

PranavEI

Nov 30, 2016
My paper file was received by cic sydney, NS on November 8, 2018. I have not received AOR till date. I also tried to link my application to my account but it didn't work. When enquired, I got this reply .... Is this normal?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information that you have provided and can confirm that at this time, it is not possible to link your application to your new account since your application is still waiting to be processed. Please visit our website in order to determine when we will begin to process your application.

For information purposes, you may at some point receive an email notifying you that Your application (X000000000) has been updated. You should be able to link your application at that time.

When you are ready to link your application, please click on Add (link) your application to your account from the welcome page. Once on the Link an existing application to this account page, the information entered must match the data indicated on the form you submitted.

If you experience difficulties linking your application, we invite you to take a look at the list of common issues encountered when linking an application, and their resolutions.

If you are still experiencing difficulties, please write back to us using the IRCC Web form and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Also add the following information:

• All the answers provided while trying to link your application. To do this:
    • once on that page and after entering all your answers, provide us with screen shots.
  • Any error messages. To do this, provide us with screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
    • page preceding the error, and
    • error message.
We will be pleased to follow up on your request within five business days following reception of the above information.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

Since it was received on November 8, 2018, it is still within regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

ravivijaynair

Jun 19, 2019
Chennai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2019
Doc's Request.
12-05-2019
AOR Received.
12-05-2019
Med's Request
11-04-2019
Med's Done....
19-06-2019
HELP

Hey guys, I went for fingerprints today and they told me that I have a lot of vertical lines on my fingerprint and RCMP might reject them as it’s too many. What should I do?
Are those cuts or bruising. Or Natural ridges

mkpr

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Are those cuts or bruising. Or Natural ridges
Hello ravivijaynair, those are natural. I don’t have any bruise or cuts. Those vertical and some horizontal lines are naturally deep. I do NOT have any medical condition.

What should I do?

He said, go to doctor, maybe those lines will be less visible. I don’t know why he said that! It’s natural.

Antony12

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
My paper file was received by cic sydney, NS on November 8, 2018. I have not received AOR till date. I also tried to link my application to my account but it didn't work. When enquired, I got this reply .... Is this normal?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information that you have provided and can confirm that at this time, it is not possible to link your application to your new account since your application is still waiting to be processed. Please visit our website in order to determine when we will begin to process your application.

For information purposes, you may at some point receive an email notifying you that Your application (X000000000) has been updated. You should be able to link your application at that time.

When you are ready to link your application, please click on Add (link) your application to your account from the welcome page. Once on the Link an existing application to this account page, the information entered must match the data indicated on the form you submitted.

If you experience difficulties linking your application, we invite you to take a look at the list of common issues encountered when linking an application, and their resolutions.

If you are still experiencing difficulties, please write back to us using the IRCC Web form and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Also add the following information:

• All the answers provided while trying to link your application. To do this:
    • once on that page and after entering all your answers, provide us with screen shots.
  • Any error messages. To do this, provide us with screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
    • page preceding the error, and
    • error message.
We will be pleased to follow up on your request within five business days following reception of the above information.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

Since it was received on November 8, 2018, it is still within regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

As 3 months are passed after sumbission, you can call and check the status with your application number

ravivijaynair

Jun 19, 2019
Chennai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2019
Doc's Request.
12-05-2019
AOR Received.
12-05-2019
Med's Request
11-04-2019
Med's Done....
19-06-2019
Hello ravivijaynair, those are natural. I don’t have any bruise or cuts. Those vertical and some horizontal lines are naturally deep. I do NOT have any medical condition.

What should I do?

He said, go to doctor, maybe those lines will be less visible. I don’t know why he said that! It’s natural.
If they are your natural Fingerprint ridges then there should not be an issue. Me too had some abnormal ridges and even some cuts (Older healed ones) But they got accepted. Normally the Biometrics gets updated quite fast after you give it in the CIC site as completed.

mkpr

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
If they are your natural Fingerprint ridges then there should not be an issue. Me too had some abnormal ridges and even some cuts (Older healed ones) But they got accepted. Normally the Biometrics gets updated quite fast after you give it in the CIC site as completed.
Thanks for the response :)

These fingerprints are for RCMP so, the fingerprints on paper are digitalized.

I’m hoping it should be okay then. I will send them anyway.

Mar 22, 2018
Guys, I have received a request to submit my passport with Annex A however I am not able to find Annex A in the email from CIC. Does anyone have the Annex A format? If yes, please share it. Thanks.

ravivijaynair

Jun 19, 2019
Chennai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2019
Doc's Request.
12-05-2019
AOR Received.
12-05-2019
Med's Request
11-04-2019
Med's Done....
19-06-2019
Thanks for the response :)

These fingerprints are for RCMP so, the fingerprints on paper are digitalized.

I’m hoping it should be okay then. I will send them anyway.
Oh sorry. I didn't notice the RCMP part. But this should not be an issue. Actually, the same words were shared to me by the official while taking my fingerprints but it came fine. All the best.

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Guys, I have received a request to submit my passport with Annex A however I am not able to find Annex A in the email from CIC. Does anyone have the Annex A format? If yes, please share it. Thanks.
The email is clipped. Just to click the ... in the end of your email and you will see Annex.

Mestrol

Mar 19, 2019
Inland, CEC
AOR - May 31
Profile updated:MEP+We are reviewing your BG-July 9
Profile update email-July 10
Ghost update-July 10
Ghost update-July 12
PPR-JULY 15!!!!
Congrats!
Let me know when you send you documents.
I sent mine 11th, arrived 12th.
Now I'm waiting to have them back...

Reactions: Bunny Thapar