+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Congrats!
Let me know when you send you documents.
I sent mine 11th, arrived 12th.
Now I'm waiting to have them back...
Thanks.
I am planing to send it by the end of the week. Do you have any idea what is a timeline to get it back?

Mestrol

Mar 19, 2019
Thanks.
I am planing to send it by the end of the week. Do you have any idea what is a timeline to get it back?
I read in the forum 5-10 business days. However I have seen people who took a whole month....I’ll keep you posted when I get mine back.

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Congrats!
Let me know when you send you documents.
I sent mine 11th, arrived 12th.
Now I'm waiting to have them back...

Hello! Congrats to you both!! :)
I'm also a CEC Inland applicant.

My timeline:
AOR - May 26th
MEP - July 4th
Profile update email - July 5th

I am not sure if there was any ghost update on my profile as I thought at first, I'll receive an email for ghost update. I was reading one forum where I learned that ghost update is actually seen when you login to your account, therefore, I did not notice if there was any.

Just want to ask, do you also have dependents? I applied with my husband and un-accompanying child of my husband.

Huda_suddiqui

Star Member
Dec 31, 2018
Hello everyone,
I need bit of a help. I got an additional document request for my daughter’s passport and I uploaded it on the same day. Now today I have got the same request again. Am I uploading it in the wrong place holder? How do I make sure that cic have received it? The request we got is because when we submitted her passport scan copy with our original application it had last line cut off and we didn’t realise it, hence we got the request to upload passport with biodata details showing clearly along with the he request to give our biometrics. We followed the instruction to upload the document in the required place holder. Has anyone else uploaded additional documents? Can you kindly guide me the process please?

Maat

Jun 19, 2019
AOR = May 7
Medical = June 24
my profile got updated on July 11 and Background check status changed to Not Applicable from Your application is in progress we will send you message when we start your background check. Today again It got updated and Background Status again Changed to “ your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”
Is there any concern? I’m worried about it.

parvinderbedi

Dec 2, 2017
CEC Inland, Detailed timeline is given below.
AOR - May 22
BG status: Your application is in progress. - July 2
Medical Passed - July 2
BG status: We are processing your background check - July 2 (After medical passed)
Application updated email - July 3
July 4 - Called CIC and asked the reason for application update email. They told my application has been transferred to Sydney, NS.

Application status on July 4:
Medical: PASSED
Criminality check: PASSED
Background check: Pending
Eligibility: Pending

Ghost update - July 11
July 12 - Called CIC and asked the status

Application status on July 12:
Medical: PASSED
Criminality check: PASSED
Background check: PASSED
Eligibility: PASSED
Final Decision: Pending

PPR - July 15

I hope this will help someone to track their application.

Mestrol

Mar 19, 2019
Hello! Congrats to you both!! :)
I'm also a CEC Inland applicant.

My timeline:
AOR - May 26th
MEP - July 4th
Profile update email - July 5th

I am not sure if there was any ghost update on my profile as I thought at first, I'll receive an email for ghost update. I was reading one forum where I learned that ghost update is actually seen when you login to your account, therefore, I did not notice if there was any.

Just want to ask, do you also have dependents? I applied with my husband and un-accompanying child of my husband.
Hi,
Yes, I applied with my common-law partner.

Maat

Jun 19, 2019
Has anyone's background check changed from 'we are processing your background check' to 'When I opened background check changed from 'background check is in progress' to 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check'. Really don't know what to make of this update
Hi, I got the same update today. My BG check was showing Not Applicable after update and today again it went back to Your application is in progress we will send you message when we start your background check.
Don’t really know what’s happening....

mkpr

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Oh sorry. I didn't notice the RCMP part. But this should not be an issue. Actually, the same words were shared to me by the official while taking my fingerprints but it came fine. All the best.
Hey, I went for my biometrics today, they also said the same thing that my fingerprints didn't come out right but she also said that, alot of people have that issue so I am guessing it should be fine.

It was also mentioned that my biometrics will be shared with RCMP so, I am sure they will compare my biometrics with my paper fingerprints (turned digital) that I will send them.

Hoping for the best :)

ravivijaynair

Jun 19, 2019
Chennai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2019
Doc's Request.
12-05-2019
AOR Received.
12-05-2019
Med's Request
11-04-2019
Med's Done....
19-06-2019
Hey, I went for my biometrics today, they also said the same thing that my fingerprints didn't come out right but she also said that, alot of people have that issue so I am guessing it should be fine.

It was also mentioned that my biometrics will be shared with RCMP so, I am sure they will compare my biometrics with my paper fingerprints (turned digital) that I will send them.

Hoping for the best :)
All the best. keep updating:):)

ravivijaynair

Jun 19, 2019
Chennai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2019
Doc's Request.
12-05-2019
AOR Received.
12-05-2019
Med's Request
11-04-2019
Med's Done....
19-06-2019
Inland, CEC
AOR - May 31
Profile updated:MEP+We are reviewing your BG-July 9
Profile update email-July 10
Ghost update-July 10
Ghost update-July 12
PPR-JULY 15!!!!
Congrats

Devilsree

Jul 16, 2019
Hi I hv been a silent reader till now!
ITA - April 3,2019
AOR - May 30
MEP- July 9
BIL - July 9
Submitted Biometrics today - July 16.

I have a question does CIC asks for ADR at any time during the process or just after MEP.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks in advance..

lil_o

Jul 12, 2019
Hello,

MEP July 03 -IP2 stage
today my cic web profile updated but haven't received the email yet.
and my status on cic hasn't changed, same as before IP2

What stage am I? Please let me know :) Thanks!!