+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Thanks legalfalcon for creating this grp.My Aor is of may.Still waiting.Medical and biometrics updated.Now getting too restless ....this waiting is killing.Any one of may aor who got ppr?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Anyone had the same, my status message changed to :”
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.”

I had before the same first part and second part was “... you may not hear from us for a while...”

Has anyone had the same update? Is it related to anything in my application progress or just an normal update as i am in the middle of the 6 months?

Thanks
this update is seen when you cross half way mark. It is normal.

Kaur1988

Aug 22, 2019
Anyone had the same, my status message changed to :”
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.”

I had before the same first part and second part was “... you may not hear from us for a while...”

Has anyone had the same update? Is it related to anything in my application progress or just an normal update as i am in the middle of the 6 months?

Thanks
Hi , I have the same status message now, have had it since estimated time to completion was 14 weeks.I wonder the same thing, does this mean, we are about to reaceive PPR notification.Hope someone can shed some light on this.

moto90

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
this update is seen when you cross half way mark. It is normal.
HI CNP ,
I just want to know how did you know your application status (Eligibility | Security/Criminality )
it is not showing in my application
as I have sent them email to check my status but they said "

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

Since it was received on May 15, 2019, it is still within regular processing times.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

so what thats mean

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi , I have the same status message now, have had it since estimated time to completion was 14 weeks.I wonder the same thing, does this mean, we are about to reaceive PPR notification.Hope someone can shed some light on this.
Absolutely nothing related to PPR. This is standard message you will see as and when you reach halfway mark ( 3 months).

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
HI CNP ,
I just want to know how did you know your application status (Eligibility | Security/Criminality )
it is not showing in my application
as I have sent them email to check my status but they said "

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

Since it was received on May 15, 2019, it is still within regular processing times.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

so what thats mean
I had called IRCC few weeks back and the agent updated me with status.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
how detail they will go about your status?
They will never go in detail :). So we need to dig out as much information as we want. IRCC though logs the record of how many times has candidate called or ordered GCMS notes or approached through MP. So need to be careful as frequently calling them might irritate the agents

Reactions: phl2019

Kaur1988

Aug 22, 2019
Hi, can anyone confirm the current TAT for PR. Is it within 6 months? I have completed 3 months , some peeple have received PPR in approx 3 months.