+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi, can anyone confirm the current TAT for PR. Is it within 6 months? I have completed 3 months , some peeple have received PPR in approx 3 months.
Nobody including IRCC can confirm this :). We need to accept that each case IRCC receives is unique and hence differ in timelines. Generally it is observed that CEC and PNP candidates receive PPR faster than FSW - O. However even for this situation, there are exceptions.

bunny987897

Aug 23, 2019
Anyone had the same, my status message changed to :”
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.”

I had before the same first part and second part was “... you may not hear from us for a while...”

Has anyone had the same update? Is it related to anything in my application progress or just an normal update as i am in the middle of the 6 months?

Thanks
Hi, just out of curiosity, did you see the "Application/profile updated" then your status message changed to this? THANKS!

Trangdang

Jul 21, 2019
I just call CIC today and got to know that my file is transfered from Vancouver to Calgary. Is it normal? Do anyone have experiences about Calgary vo? My AOR is May 29. Thank you

nfocuss87

Aug 24, 2019
What was your VO? And you
Hello everyone!

I got news today. When I woke up today there was an update in my profile saying that my application has been approved. So I guess our COPR must be on its way home!

This is my timeline:

AoR: May 2nd
ADR (PCC from Mexico): June 19th
ADR (PCC from Canada): June 19th
MEP: June 24th
ADR delivered (PCC Mexico): June 27rh
Biometrics requested: July 2nd
Biometrics Delivered: July 5th
ADR delivered (PCC Canada): July 18th
PPR: July 29th
Passports delivered: August 12th
Application approved: August 20th

Thanks everyone for all the valuable information!

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
My ADR is about Police certifcate
Based on my experience, it may be possible that your ADR’s progressed without your account being updated.

My ADR was for my Japan PCC and I received confirmation, after I emailed Mr. Goodale’s office, that I’d passed Criminality. However, my ADR’s status does say “We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.”

My point being, our accounts don’t seem to always and necessarily reflect what’s happening in the background. :rolleyes:

puigi

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
@puigi, I believe this question is for you, buddy:D
The approval came from an automatic message to my email that my profile had been updated. No message from IRCC or anything. Two days later I received a long message of IRCC via my online account with instructions to validate the COPR and settling and so on. Nothing glamorous at all! hahaha

On Friday I got the COPR in my house. No email from IRCC, no anything. Just an automatic notification from the VAC that the response to my application had been sent via courier and that is all.

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Hi everyone!

Received a message asking for letter of explaination for my husband. I answered yes to the questions " did uou have a severe illness or mental disorder?" because he underwent a brain surgery secondary to traumatic brain injury. After surgery he was not able to walk and slightly not in his own self due to surgery but he is ok now back to normal. I gave all the informations during our medical and they even checked his neuro status, then we passed the medical. The officer could hqve just take a look in to our medical records..anyway, my question is what should i include in the letter? Do i still need to get a medical clearance from his previous doctors and a medical record or just a simple explaination?
Any thoughts will be very much appreciated

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Any thoughts will be very much appreciated
Write an LOE with:
• details of the accident
• details of treatment and progress (preferably issued and certified by his attending doctors: surgeon/therapist/monitoring physician)

I was under the impression that by illness they meant disease... so surgeries would have been outside of scope, unless there were complications post-surgery.

Nevertheless, I’d suggest the contents above in your LOE. :)

Good luck!

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Write an LOE with:
• details of the accident
• details of treatment and progress (preferably issued and certified by his attending doctors: surgeon/therapist/monitoring physician)

I was under

Nevertheless, I’d suggest the contents above in your LOE. :)

Good luck!
Thank you so much
I already have his clinical resume/ clinical abstaract that i submitted during medical, do i still need to include that again? I am planning to get a clearance from his doctors..

Reactions: Wishcan

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
I already have his clinical resume/ clinical abstaract that i submitted during medical, do i still need to include that again?
For sure and just subtly tell them it was already included in your original batch of documents in their file.