+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

angena

Dec 17, 2018
has anyone requested for providing additional family info , form 4506 to be filled??
If someone is legally separated then does he need to mention spouse details or simply mark as N/A??
How to submit the form in their office if someone is outland applicant?

Kindly help or suggest

S_r_t_1

Mar 25, 2019
I am on LIMA exempt Work permit working in canada for over one year and have a commitment from employer that they will have me here for next 2 years.
So i qualify to claim the 50 points.

You were required to have an LMIA to claim the 50 points you did. Read more about LMIAs. Even PGWP holders cant claim those 50 points. There are so many cases of refusal on this ground in the forum. Sorry about that.

Eisuk

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
AOR ---- 5th of May 2019
MEP ---- 18th of June 2019
Ghost Update ---- early July
Sent updated reference letter (was NOT asked by IRCC to do so) ---- 22nd of July 2019
16th of August 2019 --- Got an email for Landing / CoPR Appointment on 29th of August 2019

Did not get any Ghost Update prior to Landing Appointment / CoPR

Last edited:
Reactions: Bala_Tech

Bala_Tech

Mar 26, 2019
AOR ---- 5th of May 2019
MEP ---- 18th of June 2019
Ghost Update ---- early July
Sent updated reference letter (was NOT asked by IRCC to do so) ---- 22nd of July 2019
16th of August 2019 --- Got an email for Landing / CoPR Appointment on 29th of August 2019

Did not get any Ghost Update prior to Landing Appointment / CoPR
Congrats...May I know your Visa office?my AOR is May 01. I did not get an update from IRCC since my medical was passed.I am thinking to get a reference letter from my current employer and share it with them as I had not submitted the reference letter in the official letterhead. This might be one of the reason for the delay.Also how can I send it to them?Through email?

Eisuk

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Congrats...May I know your Visa office?my AOR is May 01. I did not get an update from IRCC since my medical was passed.I am thinking to get a reference letter from my current employer and share it with them as I had not submitted the reference letter in the official letterhead. This might be one of the reason for the delay.Also how can I send it to them?Through email?
Thank you kindly!
Not sure about my visa office. I ordered notes at the end of July but have not gotten them yet so cannot check. But I have my landing appointment in Vancouver if that helps?
DEFINITELY update your reference letter! They might refuse your PR if it does not contain an official letterhead.
Yes, use Webform tool, there is a field to upload a document. That is what I did.

Bala_Tech

Mar 26, 2019
Thank you kindly!
Not sure about my visa office. I ordered notes at the end of July but have not gotten them yet so cannot check. But I have my landing appointment in Vancouver if that helps?
DEFINITELY update your reference letter! They might refuse your PR if it does not contain an official letterhead.
Yes, use Webform tool, there is a field to upload a document. That is what I did.
Ok thanks a lot

Reactions: Eisuk

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hi, my AOR was
May 17,
CEC , on Work permit, LIMA exempted
Medical passed on 2nd July.
Edmonton office
Sorry about the refusal... it’s rather unfortunate not everyone will feel what you are feeling... otherwise an officer should have been able to apply the same principle being taught in the ielts where you can express English in different forms but still meaning the same thing!!

I had called agent yesterday to ask about the progress of my application and was told that criminality was passed and eligibility and security were in progress.

Today i got a refusal letter straight away stating that i did not meet the eligibility. Just to let you know , i had claimed 50 points for arranged employment and as a proof, had attached employment proof letter from employer stating my salary, designation, NOC, and a statement that i am required to work in the organisation for 2 years. It did mention my duration of stay here, however, not word to word as per the CIC guidelines.
The refusal letter stated that -“ none of the employment letters provided by me, established that i will be employed for at least 1 year after
I need to know under what scheme you claimed exemption.... but I guess it’s T13 Federal/provincial agreement?
If so, for that situation, you will show evidence of having worked with same employer for up to 1 year.
Also show that you will remain employed with the employer 1 year after PR is issued.

But but but......If your employment is for an indeterminable period i.e.
Permanent, the letter should say so to override and cover all the expectations!

Moreover, i am not the 1st employee in my organisation to have used this letter. I know at least 10 colleagues who have claimed 50 points and used the same letter as proof and have got PR too.
Don’t compare your situation to others but rather let’s focus on resolving your issues..... you will have to re-enter the pool and get ITA. Meanwhile you will need to include all the details required in the Offer letter at this time.

Any kind of help/ suggestions will be highly appreciated.

@legalfalon your suggestions would be much appreciated.

Note below.....
Federal Skilled Workers and Canadian Experience Class
A valid job offer has to be:

• if you have a valid work permit for a NOC 0, A or B job that is exempt from needing an LMIA, and you:
    • are currently working for an employer specified on the work permit
    • have one year of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work) for that employer
    • have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa

Thanks
SRT.

Naima13

Aug 19, 2019
Hey m writing here first time , I have been reading the threads for a long time now and it has been very helpful. I wanted to check as my six months of waiting for the Pr through express entry is almost over, I submitted my documents on May 1st , 12 days are left to complete the 6 months estimated processing time. however, there is no update yet on the pr. I am worried it is going to take longer than 6 months . What are the chances ? Also, once if pr is approved, has anyone tried for the health card yet ?

AtulBhatt

Jul 12, 2019
Hey m writing here first time , I have been reading the threads for a long time now and it has been very helpful. I wanted to check as my six months of waiting for the Pr through express entry is almost over, I submitted my documents on May 1st , 12 days are left to complete the 6 months estimated processing time. however, there is no update yet on the pr. I am worried it is going to take longer than 6 months . What are the chances ? Also, once if pr is approved, has anyone tried for the health card yet ?