+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

lil_o

Jul 12, 2019
Hi, was you case refused or is still under process? I just spoke to one agent and he was not ready to listen to my explanation. He was being very picky about every word written in the letter. The employment letter clearly states that i am required to work from Canada for 2 years. But the agent says it should say “full time “ work for two years. Now, this is the limit!! The 1st line of the employment letter already says that i am a full time employee. Its just that the information is provided in 2 different sentences and not in one sentence.!! How does it matter at all..!!
My case is still under review required . I ordered the G notes and haven't received yet.
Sorry to hear your case. but I guess as long as you put "full time" on your letter, it should be fine.
Maybe you should contact with private immigration lawyer/agent for discussing this matter.
Hope to hear from you good news soon

JNS1214

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Look here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/spouse-partner-children/eligibility.html

“In most cases, there isn’t an income requirement to sponsor your spouse or partner or dependent child. You only need to show that you have enough money to meet the income requirements if:

• you’re sponsoring a dependent child that has 1 or more dependent children of their own, or
  • you’re sponsoring a spouse or partner that has a dependent child, and their dependent child has 1 or more children of their own.
The Financial Evaluation form instructions explain how much money you’ll need and how to fill out the form.”

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/spouse-partner-children.html
“Sponsor a spouse, partner: about 12 months”

@JNS1214 the basic information’s on the IRCC site...
Thanks

frostmill

Jul 3, 2018
Hi, my AOR was
May 17,
CEC , on Work permit, LIMA exempted
Medical passed on 2nd July.
Edmonton office

I had called agent yesterday to ask about the progress of my application and was told that criminality was passed and eligibility and security were in progress.

Today i got a refusal letter straight away stating that i did not meet the eligibility. Just to let you know , i had claimed 50 points for arranged employment and as a proof, had attached employment proof letter from employer stating my salary, designation, NOC, and a statement that i am required to work in the organisation for 2 years. It did mention my duration of stay here, however, not word to word as per the CIC guidelines.
The refusal letter stated that -“ none of the employment letters provided by me, established that i will be employed for at least 1 year after receiving PR”.

Moreover, i am not the 1st employee in my organisation to have used this letter. I know at least 10 colleagues who have claimed 50 points and used the same letter as proof and have got PR too.

Any kind of help/ suggestions will be highly appreciated.

@legalfalon your suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks
SRT.
Hello There SRT - After reading your thread, I was worried and had to call my lawyer and check with them. My work permit expires in August 2020, and my AOR is May 2019, so by the time they issue PR, I wouldn't be having one year on my work permit. However, the lawyers said that as as long as I would remain employed it wouldn't be an issue because the job offer letter they submitted on my behalf states I will be a full-time employee one year after in the applicable NOC.

So it looks like your case can be solved, but you need to go through a lawyer who knows how to talk to IRCC agent, it might be an expensive pursuit, but I hope it will be worthwhile.

Thanks!

S_r_t_1

Mar 25, 2019
Hi, the issue here is not with the work permit end date. As per the CIC guidelines, the job offer letter is required to have certain keywords. However, not all companies provide letter in the CIC required format and the agents too are well aware of that. I have got at least 20 colleagues who have applied for PR and claimed points for arranged employment, using the same letter format that i had used and they got through. However, probably, the VO officer assigned for my case was extremely picky and followed his rule book word by word and therefore did not consider the contents of the letter, which actually had all the required details, however, the words used were a little different.

Hello There SRT - After reading your thread, I was worried and had to call my lawyer and check with them. My work permit expires in August 2020, and my AOR is May 2019, so by the time they issue PR, I wouldn't be having one year on my work permit. However, the lawyers said that as as long as I would remain employed it wouldn't be an issue because the job offer letter they submitted on my behalf states I will be a full-time employee one year after in the applicable NOC.

So it looks like your case can be solved, but you need to go through a lawyer who knows how to talk to IRCC agent, it might be an expensive pursuit, but I hope it will be worthwhile.

Thanks!

kakuyo

Apr 17, 2019
Hi guys,

I got the request for RPRF fee yesterday. My AOR date is about the end of May. I am wondering which stage is my application? Is the request means my application is approved and almost finalized? How long may it take to get the final result after I paid the RPRF?

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Hi guys,

I got the request for RPRF fee yesterday. My AOR date is about the end of May. I am wondering which stage is my application? Is the request means my application is approved and almost finalized? How long may it take to get the final result after I paid the RPRF?
Hi. I am June 06 AOR. And got the fee payment request on 25th July. It's been 20 days and no further progress on it. I think that the payment request is not an indication of an early PPR.

Fingers crossed. Best of luck for your process. Keep us posted

consh1985

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Hi. I am June 06 AOR. And got the fee payment request on 25th July. It's been 20 days and no further progress on it. I think that the payment request is not an indication of an early PPR.

Fingers crossed. Best of luck for your process. Keep us posted
Same thing here. Got the RPRF request letter a couple of weeks after medicals passed. I called CIC to get an update on a glitch with my biometrics update (it still shows fingerprints needed) and, during that call, I asked about my eligibility. The agent said it was "MET". So my guess is that eligibility "MET" triggered the RPRF request.

Reactions: nfocuss87

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Same thing here. Got the RPRF request letter a couple of weeks after medicals passed. I called CIC to get an update on a glitch with my biometrics update (it still shows fingerprints needed) and, during that call, I asked about my eligibility. The agent said it was "MET". So my guess is that eligibility "MET" triggered the RPRF request.
Oh ok. I am not really sure about my status. I haven't called to check. But I know that payment request came even before I could submit my biometrics so can't really say.

Do you think I should call an agent to get an update. I am June AOR

consh1985

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Oh ok. I am not really sure about my status. I haven't called to check. But I know that payment request came even before I could submit my biometrics so can't really say.

Do you think I should call an agent to get an update. I am June AOR
I'm also June AOR. I called b/c I wanted to check about a biometrics update glitch. That was the reason, but since I was speaking with the agent, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask about my status. I specifically inquired about 'eligibility'. I think they don't say if you don't ask specifically for each step.You could call and perhaps ask about eligibility. If they say it's "met" or "recommend pass" or something similar, then you'll know the RPRF request letter was triggered by that, and that your file is moving forward! However, I don't know if this means an early PPR, b/c security/criminality could take months... It'll also depend on where your file is at this point in time. I found a couple of guys (FSW-O) in Immitracker that had their files processed in Mexico Visa Office and got their PPR's in 60 days. It depends on each Visa Office's workload perhaps?

T80

Mar 20, 2019
I'm also June AOR. I called b/c I wanted to check about a biometrics update glitch. That was the reason, but since I was speaking with the agent, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask about my status. I specifically inquired about 'eligibility'. I think they don't say if you don't ask specifically for each step.You could call and perhaps ask about eligibility. If they say it's "met" or "recommend pass" or something similar, then you'll know the RPRF request letter was triggered by that, and that your file is moving forward! However, I don't know if this means an early PPR, b/c security/criminality could take months... It'll also depend on where your file is at this point in time. I found a couple of guys (FSW-O) in Immitracker that had their files processed in Mexico Visa Office and got their PPR's in 60 days. It depends on each Visa Office's workload perhaps?
Can you share the number to dial?

Harjiv Sodhi

Jun 5, 2019
Can anybody suggest me?
What should i submit in Offer of Employment folder?
As i got 50 points for open work permit LMIA
Do i have to submit only LMIA document from service canada or is there anything else i have to submit?

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, my AOR was
May 17,
CEC , on Work permit, LIMA exempted
Medical passed on 2nd July.
Edmonton office

I had called agent yesterday to ask about the progress of my application and was told that criminality was passed and eligibility and security were in progress.

Today i got a refusal letter straight away stating that i did not meet the eligibility. Just to let you know , i had claimed 50 points for arranged employment and as a proof, had attached employment proof letter from employer stating my salary, designation, NOC, and a statement that i am required to work in the organisation for 2 years. It did mention my duration of stay here, however, not word to word as per the CIC guidelines.
The refusal letter stated that -“ none of the employment letters provided by me, established that i will be employed for at least 1 year after receiving PR”.

Moreover, i am not the 1st employee in my organisation to have used this letter. I know at least 10 colleagues who have claimed 50 points and used the same letter as proof and have got PR too.

Any kind of help/ suggestions will be highly appreciated.

@legalfalon your suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks
SRT.
You were required to have an LMIA to claim the 50 points you did. Read more about LMIAs. Even PGWP holders cant claim those 50 points. There are so many cases of refusal on this ground in the forum. Sorry about that.