App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
AOR Received.
15-05-2019
Passport Req..
30-01-2020

gabricar

Mar 24, 2020
Today I decided to call the CIC and after 1 hour waiting on the phone the Agent told me that my application status is "waiting for final decision" and everything else looks very good on my application.

What is very intriguing is that my profile page only has one update from July 2019 (passed medical exams). I also asked why I don't see any updates on my page and the answer was: "we don't update all small things". But "waiting for final decision" is not a small thing.

Nevertheless, I hope this final decision does not take too long.

Reactions: robasket3535

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
We're screwed with the PR card, i've already done a month, and it doesn't like it's going to come any time soon.

Last edited:

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Hi everyone
Looks like we are the only ones remaining in this group now -- whose files are still pending.
My AOR : 9-May-2019,
Visa Office : NDVO
But I'm an inland (Canada) candidate.
And no update/response from NDVO since Aug-2019.

Earlier I was in panic mode that - why my file is not moving, and also getting no updates from IRCC or NDVO.
But after seeing this pandemic situation around the world & so many crazy things happening in the recent months which have stopped the world opposite to the way we humans wanted. And, I've realized that some things are beyond our control. There's someone else incharge of things. There is some supreme power running this world & planning things for everyone of us - in IT's own sweet/sour ways, irrespective of what anyone specifically wants/desires. It does not matter how desperately I also wanted my file to be processed within 6 months (like many others), BUT it depends only upon HIM that - when it will be processed/approved or whatever.

Since then I've stopped being in panic mode and have started to be at peace with my file & my life - BOTH. Now I've let my brain-strings loose instead of being strained & drained all the time. It's better this way. I've been in Canada & recently even here the situation is not as good as India in terms of lockdown. And It's better to be in a home-like comfortable place, your own home/city, rather than being in any foreign land (for everyone who's very eager to land in Canada) in current situations. So, wherever you are whatever you are doing - just mend peace with yourself & take some deep breaths & leave the file & life onto the Almighty. I've done it - & would suggest the selected ones to just stay loose & try this - trust me you'll be relaxed.
And things will happen - when they are bound to happen - nobody can stop that.
Im happy for you rosy. God gives you wisdom to understand everything. He opens your eyes to see the beauty of every circumstances, and gave you peace in your heart. Continue to trust in Him..you are right, as the scripture says" God opens door no one can shut, and closes doors no one can open". He is in control so be still.

Hold on to the promises that He put in your heart. GOD BLESS

chasingadalia

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeahhh I'm still waiting, too. I'm curious how that passport thing will go. Now would be the opportune time for IRCC to snatch them up - it's not like we're all going anywhere, lol

Sureshmanokar

Oct 23, 2019
Today I decided to call the CIC and after 1 hour waiting on the phone the Agent told me that my application status is "waiting for final decision" and everything else looks very good on my application.

What is very intriguing is that my profile page only has one update from July 2019 (passed medical exams). I also asked why I don't see any updates on my page and the answer was: "we don't update all small things". But "waiting for final decision" is not a small thing.

Nevertheless, I hope this final decision does not take too long.
Same situation like me. May 20 2019 AOR, medical passes and all other process completed. Waiting for final decision.

gabricar

Mar 24, 2020
Hey everyone... I got my GCMS notes today... took 30 days.

I think, like everyone, I'm trying to understand it... 144 pages!

I can see that I had a NOC declaration error and it went under review and it took 6 months but looks like they were able to accept the NOC.

Now, I'm trying to figure out what is going on. I see an update on the medical exam extensions last month. And my office is Montreal.

On the first page I have:

Triage:
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Res:
Final:

What does it mean?

robasket3535

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
AOR 18 May 2019
EE (Outland)
Received a couple of updates (don’t think it’s GU) last week and the status of additional documents changed from “not applicable” to “we’re reviewing the additional documents you provided”, which I submitted in February. But a week has passed, there’s no updates afterwards. Does anyone know if this is a good sign or not?