+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

bioGio

Apr 17, 2020
hello guys. I believe we r the last group who still waiting to this PPR thing. anyone has some information about when the PPR restart? sick of waiting

afg12

May 17, 2018
I already blew the one year candle (AOR MAY 7) No update since medicals in June.
Never got Additional Docs requests nor Biometrics.
In November got an answer from a webform that indicated a decision was made on my case and I would be contacted by responsible agent...
I recently made a request under the accses of information act.
Lets see...

Reactions: NiR1963

sxg519

Dec 8, 2019
Hi All,

Has anyone with COPR landed in Canada after March 16th? It will very helpful to understand the landing and mandatory self quarantine process from someone who has gone through the same.

Would greatly appreciate any inputs.

gabricar

Mar 24, 2020
365 days today since AOR...

2 friends got their COPR this week with CORP in November... I really don't understand how they process those applications... Looks like a lottery sometimes

Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
365 days today since AOR...

2 friends got their COPR this week with CORP in November... I really don't understand how they process those applications... Looks like a lottery sometimes
I'm in the same boat. What is your Visa office and latest status

Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Last time that I called it was on pending final decision. Office was Montreal. And you?
My office is Ottawa. I passed eligibility and criminality while security has not been initiated yet. Its been like that since last Nov.

Devilsree

Jul 16, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon
I received a additional request for client information- police record, court documents and personal statement t

A little background to the case. My Aor is May 29-2019. My eligibility was passed and file moved to NDVO for further verifications regarding to my criminality.

I had a small roadside hit when I was in UK in 2013 and there were criminal charges which I only got to know when I applied for PCC after leaving the country and I was never convicted. I am trying to get the court documents and writing a LOE stating that I have never received the charges and a detailed explanation about the incident.

Will I be criminally inadmissible and do I need to apply for CR. (Or) the officer would have send me a PFL already. I also saw in my GCMS notes that the officer said “ THERE APPEARS TO BE NO SUBSEQUENT DEVELOPMENTS WITH REGARDS TO CRIMINALITY IN UK” .
Please kindly advice. God bless you and Thanks.

gabricar

Mar 24, 2020
My office is Ottawa. I passed eligibility and criminality while security has not been initiated yet. Its been like that since last Nov.
I'll try to call again next week... but I'm over 1 year since AOR... and I see ppl getting COPR from 2020 AOR, I really don't understand how they process those applications....

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
I received a additional request for client information- police record, court documents and personal statement t

A little background to the case. My Aor is May 29-2019. My eligibility was passed and file moved to NDVO for further verifications regarding to my criminality.

I had a small roadside hit when I was in UK in 2013 and there were criminal charges which I only got to know when I applied for PCC after leaving the country and I was never convicted. I am trying to get the court documents and writing a LOE stating that I have never received the charges and a detailed explanation about the incident.

Will I be criminally inadmissible and do I need to apply for CR. (Or) the officer would have send me a PFL already. I also saw in my GCMS notes that the officer said “ THERE APPEARS TO BE NO SUBSEQUENT DEVELOPMENTS WITH REGARDS TO CRIMINALITY IN UK” .
Please kindly advice. God bless you and Thanks.
An applicant is only inadmissible for "serious criminality" for offences that appear under the Canadian Criminal Code.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/tran.html

Reactions: Devilsree

robasket3535

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
AOR: 18 May 2019 - more than one year waiting
Another 3 month has passed with no update, so I sent another web form this week and got this reply today:

the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The eligibility review has been met.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa, Ontario.

But it did not specify when the decision will be made. It’s the first time the agent specify my eligibility has been met. So does that mean they have re-started processing the old applications?

macaq

Dec 3, 2019
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-05-2019
File Transfer...
30-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Passport Req..
18-11-2020
AOR: 18 May 2019 - more than one year waiting
Another 3 month has passed with no update, so I sent another web form this week and got this reply today:

the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The eligibility review has been met.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa, Ontario.

But it did not specify when the decision will be made. It’s the first time the agent specify my eligibility has been met. So does that mean they have re-started processing the old applications?
They never stopped processing old applications, the thing is that they are not releasing FSW-Outland COPRs at the moment. Are you FSW-Outland?

If so, you are probably in the same situation as me. My AOR is 15 May 2019 and they have replied my Webform saying that I have passed everything, my process in under final review and they are just waiting travel restrictions to be lifted to give me further instructions (COPR I guess). As they are probably not opening borders on July 1st, nobody knows how long more we will have to wait... :(

Reactions: robasket3535