+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

CosOr

Feb 1, 2019
On Friday, Only got DM on sponsor side…PA is still in processing… May 16 app here
Yesterday I’m also stressed, coz SA only got DM but PA is still in process but checked this morning says DM on both sides. You’ll have it soon!

Reactions: kidmah

am598107

Jun 17, 2018
Looks like I've got DM on both sides as well! As the Sponsor I haven't received any correspondence and only just came to realize that my address didn't change from when we moved (but his did, that's what's really important) so I put in an address change. I'm assuming that it's unlikely that they would have rejected me and processed him even if I indicated to go ahead if I'm rejected? Since this is a common-law partner situation I'm just curious.

Fingers crossed the rest of this gets processed soon!

Reactions: melito and louand

csarah15

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
Hi there,

Just wondering how long before receiving AIP and/or

island_hopper_93

Jun 18, 2018
Hello everyone, May 14 applicant. My wife received SA on February 1st, we have DM on both sides on ECAS (though no updates once we click through), and I have AIP. Is there anything left for us to receive before the landing letter? It's so exciting to see everyone getting success with their applications!

Gargoyle_Queen

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hello everyone, May 14 applicant. My wife received SA on February 1st, we have DM on both sides on ECAS (though no updates once we click through), and I have AIP. Is there anything left for us to receive before the landing letter? It's so exciting to see everyone getting success with their applications!
WoW congratulations that's quick you got AIP in 8 months , it took in general

louand

Mar 16, 2018
Looks like I've got DM on both sides as well! As the Sponsor I haven't received any correspondence and only just came to realize that my address didn't change from when we moved (but his did, that's what's really important) so I put in an address change. I'm assuming that it's unlikely that they would have rejected me and processed him even if I indicated to go ahead if I'm rejected? Since this is a common-law partner situation I'm just curious.

Fingers crossed the rest of this gets processed soon!
Hi....So if you have a dependent outside of Canada takes more time????[/QUOT
Congrats! :)
I have dependent outside of Canada so it might take more time before I can get DM on applicant side.
I am just guessing, don't take my word for it. Based on what I have seen on previous posts, there are 2 cases with dependents in Manila wherein their application have passed the 1 year mark. One was an October 2017 & another December 2017 and they both have not landed as of today...