+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Sikuya

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Anyone who did medicals at Atcc doctors,4002 sheppard east with Dr.Ann Tsiang?do they upload in a timely manner?

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Can someone explain in detail what happens once Medicals are passed and Background checks are being processed?
Timeline:
Submitted Schedule A along with Police Clearance Certificate.
Application sent May 9th,
Acknowledgement of Receipt Mid June,
Linked it online end of June,
Received Work Permit Aug 14th,
Medical Request Oct 4th,
Medical Passed Oct 23rd,
Background checks are being processed.
PLEASE DON'T USE ABBREVIATIONS. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE AFTER BACKGROUND CHECKS START?
How long will it take after Medicals are passed?
Thank you once again guys..N all the very best for everyone.

Missrebel801

Sep 27, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
8-05-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
Timeline:
App recieved April 13 2018
AOR May 8 2018
Medical Request Oct 3 2018
Medical Appt Oct 17 2018
Medical Passed Oct 25 2018

ManiHoopes

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Category........
Does anyone know what's left to be done once medical is passed, and police check is being processed?

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Does anyone know what's left to be done once medical is passed, and police check is being processed?
We wait for background to be processed and eligibility to be reviewed. People in Jan are receiving eligibility letters so I’m guessing the processing times has changed to 10 months instead of 12 :)

ManiHoopes

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Category........
We wait for background to be processed and eligibility to be reviewed. People in Jan are receiving eligibility letters so I’m guessing the processing times has changed to 10 months instead of 12 :)
Eligibility letter? Is that essentially the sponsor being approved to sponsor someone?
Thanks for your quick response!

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Eligibility letter? Is that essentially the sponsor being approved to sponsor someone?
Thanks for your quick response!
You are most welcome!
I believe it is sponsor approval first aka eligibility and then shortly after the applicants eligibility/approval to be a PR which is usually called AIP (approval in principle) and then a final decision made which means ur application is approved. The timelines vary between each according to the agent and the office processing your application. Sorry for the huge paragraph haha

Reactions: ManiHoopes

ManiHoopes

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Category........
You are most welcome!
I believe it is sponsor approval first aka eligibility and then shortly after the applicants eligibility/approval to be a PR which is usually called AIP (approval in principle) and then a final decision made which means ur application is approved. The timelines vary between each according to the agent and the office processing your application. Sorry for the huge paragraph haha
No need to apologize, your answer was very informative. Thanks again! :D

Reactions: niamahmoud

Tommy66666

Jul 10, 2018
Just received request letter for police certificate. I wonder where can I get fingerprint service in Vancouver? Since it's required by the government in the place I lived. Many thanks.