+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2017 TRV Online Application

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I haven't received my passport yet, it has been dispatched today. 'No. of entries' has not been mentioned in CIC.GC.CA site.
I'm sure it will be multiple-entry as your TRV is valid for one year. In which case, you're good to travel again in April 2018

HomerJ

Jun 5, 2017
Hi Bryanna,

Thanks for your response. I am still waiting for my daughter's visa. I tried to link her application through my cic account but it always says 'no application found'. Is that means I can't link anyone's application than my own?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna,

Thanks for your response. I am still waiting for my daughter's visa. I tried to link her application through my cic account but it always says 'no application found'. Is that means I can't link anyone's application than my own?
There are issues/incorrect status updates currently if one tries to link applications currently. I suggest you wait for a couple of days before you try.

Alternatively, make sure that you are entering all details exactly as per her application form + no blank spaces before/after the detail in a field + name exactly as per her passport. You can also try to link by leaving the place of birth field as blank

dr_jaat

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
I was involved in my younger brother and a friend's TRV application to attend my wedding in Canada. Brother applied on 8 June still no AOR (although immediately received the confirmation of application transmission). Friend applied on 9 June and received confirmation and AOR both.
Is it pretty common for TRV to have AOR that late?

sagar2306

Jun 7, 2017
Anybody here who has applied TRV Paper Application on 19th May 2017 or later and received any update or Visa? Please share your timeline.

meral

Jun 14, 2017
From Norway(foreing resident) for tourist visa online. My time line:

Applied 29th of May.
Recived confirmation on the same day
Asked to submit new documents on the 9th of July
Now still waiting for updates. I will inform you folk, when i receive update.

Reactions: sagar2306

meral

Jun 14, 2017
I was wondering anyone applied from Sweeden, Finnland, Norway. Since canadaian embassies in those countries don't issue a tourist visa. Or they don't

Sairam1

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My timeline....
I have applied online TRV for my mother from India and received passport request today.

Online application Submission Date - June 03, 2017
Application Approved/ Passport request - June 14, 2017

Best of luck that who is waiting for their turn. Thanks.

Reactions: sagar2306

Cyclist100

Jun 14, 2017
Hi all, any recent experience in applying on line from Pakistan for TRV? Better to apply online or in person at VFS for quicker processing? Thx

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi all, any recent experience in applying on line from Pakistan for TRV? Better to apply online or in person at VFS for quicker processing? Thx
Not sure whether online or paper submissions are quicker for Pakistan applications.

A few months ago, some applicants had pointed out that Pakistan VFS/CVACs had refused to accept documents for proofs of ties (property ownership, financial documents except bank statements, etc). This had lead to TRV refusals. Not idea if the situation has changed, but online application allows to submit proofs of ties

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna

Hello bryanna I've just checked my cic account and my biometrics status was updated from (We are processing your background check (to) Not applicable.

Could you please tell me what does that mean ?

Thank you

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Dear
After how many days background check status is changed for your application
Time line
Applied 02 may 2017
Biometrics given at vac Lahore on 04 may 2017
Biometrics status completed on CIC account
07 June 2017
Background status (background check in progress) 07 June 2017
Background status changed to (Not applicable) 17 June 2017

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna

Hello bryanna I've just checked my cic account and my biometrics status was updated from (We are processing your background check (to) Not applicable.

Could you please tell me what does that mean ?

Thank you
It means IRCC is not doing background checks on your application. Hopefully you will get your TRV soon